Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maisie_xox Glasgow  (Read 3440 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline SAMCAM

External Link/Members Only

I’m a long time lurker and think I have enough experience now to add value with reviews.

I met Maisie in Glasgow a few weeks ago. £100 for 30 minutes. Hotel wasn’t exactly city centre (near the BBC studio) but probably easier to get to in the car, not as easy if you’re using trains.

Maisie was on my HL for a long time, her pictures look incredible but she’s busy and hard to book. Booking was made by text without any issues. When I arrived at the hotel she gave me the room number and I made my way in. She opened the door wearing matching underwear and looked just as good as the pictures. That body really is amazing. Facially she’s not really my type if I’m honest (turkey teeth, fake lips etc) slutty look which no one would ever say no to, if you like that she’ll tick all the boxes.

Once I was in, good bit of DFK then onto the bed for excellent OWO. Sex was cowgirl then some doggy, not much to say there, she was clean and tight. Also reaches under to cup the balls during doggy, I do like that. Finished with a hand job and came on her tits, which are perfect.

Only one slight negative, you have to enter your reg for the car park, from driving in, waiting on a response etc, to leaving was 29 minutes. This means I couldn’t have been in the room with her for more than 20 and I got there 5 minutes early. I didn’t feel rushed and enjoyed the meet regardless but worth mentioning.

I will definitely see her again. She seems a nice person, friendly and something nice to look at while you get off.

Offline DDB

It’s been a while since I last saw her, she seems smaller in the pics she has now, but this was back in the days she’d tour with Cherry Royal. Now there was a woman I wish would make a comeback 🤤

Offline SAMCAM

Some posts suggest she put on a bit of weight at one point. She’s in great shape now. Slim pickings in Glasgow so she’s definitely up there with the best. Slight shame she’s gone for the TOWIE look, but still very good looking regardless.

Offline ecosse1984

If she's still where I think she is, you don't need to enter the reg
 It's only for longer stays from memory (and staying over there too).  I've never had a ticket.

Offline bigmike32

I agree she is a very nice looking girl but when i seen her a few years ago i rated her a neutral. We did not seem to click and her services were mechanical if i remember.

Offline Abdhal

I agree she is a very nice looking girl but when i seen her a few years ago i rated her a neutral. We did not seem to click and her services were mechanical if i remember.
I saw her years back, well before I was a member on here.
Think she was £70.00 for half an hour then.

It was just like an okay punt, but nothing special if my memory serves me right.  :unknown:

Offline nombre

She was a good punt couple of years ago. Had a fit tight body and very willing to please. Think a revisit is on the cards