Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs Phone Number is "not recognized"  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Donnie69

I've been in touch with a WG recently and had a booking planned for next Wednesday with her.
She texted me last Wednesday morning, but when I tried to ring her I got "The number you've called is not recognized."  I get the same when trying from different phones.

I presume she has either changed her number, or not paid her bill.  I don't think I've been blocked.  I am assuming my booking with her is off next week.  I've made another booking with a different WG, because I like to know for sure that something is going ahead.

Has anyone else had this experience were a WGs number becomes unavailable for some reason?   

copycat

I've experienced a similar thing in the past. Under what circumstances would a mobile company take a number offline I don't know?

Ben4454

vw

Had this once and it worked on the day, foreign phone turned off was the problem !

Why not drop an email with a deadline for her to respond or your going elsewhere, you can then sort out a new plan A.

Offline Donnie69

It's a bit late.  I've booked a different WG in a different town.

I don't really like it if I have to jump thru hoops for a booking!  I'm pretty busy in the run up to Christmas, and I don't want to waste my time. 

Offline Donnie69

She's texted me her new number, I'm not sure why she changed the number.

I will possibly see her sometime, but the problem is I'm now pretty busy up to Christmas.

Offline buccdriver

Have you told her that the late change of phone number meant you had to cancel the booking arranged with her? Otherwise she may not consider a new appointment (if you want one) because you cancelled on her.......... ??
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 05:21:47 pm by buccdriver »

Offline buccdriver

Not sue if it's still the case, but service providers would turn the phone off if it wasn't used for making calls over a certain period - it was three months with Orange.

A WG's work phone is invariably only used for receiving calls, hence minimum credit, and the phone company weren't making money from the subscriber.

Could that be the reason the girl's phone went out :unknown:

Offline Donnie69

The reason doesn't matter, just the inconvenience!

willbred

Reading the thread, I could form the opinion that the OP perhaps acted hastily as the girl came back with a new number within 12 hours? However, it was his call and we've all had that gut feeling that perhaps a punt ain't gonna go to plan when and who with to  switch to Plan B. This story emphasises that unless the WG has and maintains effective phone and email contact, she's going to lose bookings...and £££££s

Offline dieseldriver

Perhaps being stalked by punter using different numbers so got another sim? Or found a cheaper service provider like Tesco or Asda?

Offline Donnie69

Her phone was dead for over 48 hours (reason I knew was I got a rejected text notification) .  Not knowing if she was going to contact me, I booked another WG.

I have now rebooked with the original WG, and all seems fine.  I managed to find the time to see them both.

vw

I have now rebooked with the original WG, and all seems fine.  I managed to find the time to see them both.
Have fun, don't forget spanks are owed for the stress caused by radio silence !

Offline Sonny Crockett