Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome / Duo / MFF  (Read 1211 times)

longballs

Sorry, I know there have been a load of posts about duo booking but I couldn`t find anything suitable to tag this post on to.  I tried in one of the regional sections but didn`t get much response.

Anyway, my question is about what is common practice in these bookings in terms of reducing risks... The girls will more than likely need/want to swap condoms between me fucking each of them, but what about if I'm fingering one of them, it seems like a lot of stop start to wash my hands before moving on to the next girl; is this something that usually happens?  What if one girl is fingering the other and then puts a finger up my ass?  Same with toys that they may use on each other although they too could have a condom change.   Does the stop start nature of Threesomes spoil the punt?

Justanotheruser

I've never had to wash my hands in between fingering and general the girls I've seen have had enough toys so that they don't need to share. Condoms almost always have to be changed but as long as you have loads it's not really an issue  :unknown:

longballs

Offline bbwandy72

I don't know about common practice, but the one time I've paid for a threesome, they were happy to share the same condom and have me switch between the two of them.

Offline bluefinger

I've only done a MFF with a pair of lez. All they was bothered about was me having one on. I think it works better that way because they fuck each proper without having to put on a show for you.

Online threechilliman

All the threesomes I've done have required a change of condom between girls. Thought that was standard practice?

Never caused me a problem to do this as I need a break between girls anyway.

tcm

longballs

All the threesomes I've done have required a change of condom between girls. Thought that was standard practice?

Never caused me a problem to do this as I need a break between girls anyway.

tcm

Yea, the condom swapping between shagging each of them is expected.  I'm thinking more about the cleaning toys and fingers tcm