Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham massage....  (Read 7714 times)

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only

Hi all hope the link above works.... I usually frequent the West Mids thread but as Cheltenham is an easy trip for me I thought I'd spread further afield, has anyone had any pleasure of this place? Got myself booked in at the end of next week so will report back but thought I'd gauge opinion if there is any! Cheers.

Offline Mij

At first glance I'd say it looks legit, but hoping otherwise! :)

Let us know how you get on!

:drinks:
Mij

Offline Jake.mackie

Looks legit if you Google the number but let us know.

Offline Hondaboy

If you go on Avalon Beauty website ... go for the £70 full body serenity massage ..... need I say any more? Just keep this one quiet guys

Offline Bhammale39

Comments noted Honda! Will see how I get on...

Matttravelman

If you go on Avalon Beauty website ... go for the £70 full body serenity massage ..... need I say any more? Just keep this one quiet guys

This is a legit beauty business no extras on offer!

Offline justanobody

how do you know its legit - have you been?

Matttravelman

how do you know its legit - have you been?

No, but a good friend works there!

Offline Just_will

I shagged a girl who worked there a couple times in the downstairs rooms out of hours.

I will ask to see if the rumour is true.

Offline qu3rky1

Any update?

Any news on this one??
close enough for me to be very interested if rumour true...?
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barney31

Did you end up going in the end Bham? If so how did you get on?

Offline Bhammale39

Hi again. Went for my booking here yesterday, paid £70 for the hour. Was a sensual massage by a pretty mixed race lady (approx mid 30's) there was also HE included in the price. Was allowed touching over clothes, can pay £30 extra for topless. All in all I'd recommend, massage was ok ish for a short time, then she spent most of the time even when on my front playing and massaging balls and arse! Hope you enjoy...

testwater

Hi again. Went for my booking here yesterday, paid £70 for the hour. Was a sensual massage by a pretty mixed race lady (approx mid 30's) there was also HE included in the price. Was allowed touching over clothes, can pay £30 extra for topless. All in all I'd recommend, massage was ok ish for a short time, then she spent most of the time even when on my front playing and massaging balls and arse! Hope you enjoy...

was that the gum tree add or Avalon Beauty?

Offline Bhammale39

was that the gum tree add or Avalon Beauty?

Gumtree advert, but it is Avalon

Matttravelman

I stand corrected was this the girl? External Link/Members Only

taken from a link off theri site

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:12:24 pm by Matttravelman »

Offline Bhammale39

I stand corrected was this the girl? External Link/Members Only

taken from a link off theri site

No it was the manager - Sharon.

gazzaitalia

No it was the manager - Sharon.

SO in a place like Avlon which also appears to be a legit beauty business, how do you go about asking for a happy ending? They seem to have loads of different people working there and I would be scared to cause offense by asking.

I was just thinking about stripping naked and lying on the table covered in a towel as I do with legit massages and see if any hands wonder??

Or should I be brazen and ask?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Am also interested in this ?  , as planning on visiting next Tuesday.

Tempted with the serenity massage,

Rich

Offline Bhammale39

SO in a place like Avlon which also appears to be a legit beauty business, how do you go about asking for a happy ending? They seem to have loads of different people working there and I would be scared to cause offense by asking.

I was just thinking about stripping naked and lying on the table covered in a towel as I do with legit massages and see if any hands wonder??

Or should I be brazen and ask?

I messaged on the mobile number, can also WhatsApp and see pic of the said lady, asked for prices and she told me it was £70 for a sensual massage, I asked (to clarify) if that was undraped, and she confirmed it was, didn't need to actually ask for anything beyond that....let me know how you get on, I reckon you'll be fine.

Offline Bhammale39

Hi,

Am also interested in this ?  , as planning on visiting next Tuesday.

Tempted with the serenity massage,

Rich

Hi Rich serenity is basically the sensual one. We've come actoss each other before in EM and this is far better value than the Beauty Treats one! That said I do prefer the 2 Emma's there!

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Thanks mate.

I will try to go this week. Up in Cheltenham with work.

It's fun going to a 'legit' place for a massage,

Rich

Offline qu3rky1

Hi Rich serenity is basically the sensual one. We've come actoss each other before in EM and this is far better value than the Beauty Treats one! That said I do prefer the 2 Emma's there!

Where is this Beauty Treats place mate?
I'm in the Glos/Cheltenham area and keen to get a little list of legit places that I can get HE from also...
Would be good if anyone else can share legit places that offer this under the counter type stuff - and HOW you go about requesting would be good...

Cheers in advance for info guys - feel free to DM me if you would prefer to keep private
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,
Beauty Treats is in Nottingham. The conversation above digressed a little.

It's normally £50 for the massage without towel, but on offer at the moment for £30.

The massage is teasing. Normally you will need to ask for HE. Only some ladies will do it, so it's a bit pot luck. But it's a nice massage either way,

Rich

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I have visited. Had the same experience as described by Bhammale39 above in the thread.

Enjoyable experience,

Cheers,

Rich

Offline Cheltenham gent

Did you book with Avalon or direct through gum tree?  I'm very tempted by this.  She looks like she would know what she's doing with her hands.

On a separate note, is there anywhere else in Cheltebham that offers a similar service?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,
Use the phone number on the Gumtree advert is best,

Rich

Offline Cheltenham gent

Ah ok.  What was the girl like any general impressions you can share.  How good was she with her hands?

Richard_Morgan98

This is a fair reflection of what I had,

Rich

Offline Just_will

Interesting that this has been confirmed lol.

I spoke to the girl who used to work there and she had her suspicions because the place is often open at strange times, and lights not often on upstairs.

It won't be easy to run the place like that unless HE is veing offered.

Have fun boys. Already had mine there  :cool:

Richard_Morgan98

Has anyone been back here recently.?

I have been a few times as discussed. above.

Are they still doing hand relief ?

Thanks,
Rich

Offline h34

I can't seem to find the gumtree site, but the avalon website is a proper lejit website - very professional looking place.  So I can't see myself going in and just asking for a HE with fear of being reported to the police or something!!  Find it hard to believe that ALL the ladies there would be willing to do this.

So question is, is there a list of ladies?  Who do I ask for?

Anyone with recent experience?

Thanks in anticipation!!

Offline houseboot

I can't seem to find the gumtree site, but the avalon website is a proper lejit website - very professional looking place.  So I can't see myself going in and just asking for a HE with fear of being reported to the police or something!!  Find it hard to believe that ALL the ladies there would be willing to do this.

So question is, is there a list of ladies?  Who do I ask for?

Anyone with recent experience?

Thanks in anticipation!!

Correct not ALL ladies, only one.

If you read this thread properly you'll see what massage to ask for (Serenity £70) when you book and who provides that service.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:44:23 pm by houseboot »

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I may be a bit behind the times here but just seen that Avalon in Cheltenham has closed down and is looking to source new premises... and there was me hoping to pop along on Friday. Have tried texting but no response yet so if anyone has any other update it’d be much appreciated, thanks

CheltLad

I may be a bit behind the times here but just seen that Avalon in Cheltenham has closed down and is looking to source new premises... and there was me hoping to pop along on Friday. Have tried texting but no response yet so if anyone has any other update it’d be much appreciated, thanks

Got uncomfy after being named on here. Shame as I used to go weekly.