Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BARBIE Wolvs (old Hungarian DIVA Group)?  (Read 790 times)

Offline petermisc

External Link/Members Only

I spotted the above ad for BARBIE in Wolvs recently.  She appears to be a member of the old Hungarian DIVA group (Kimberley, Maggie, Hanna, Gemma, Vivica, etc etc).  However, unlike most (if not all) of the others in this group, she doesn't appear to have an AW profile that I can find.

I am tempted to punt.  However, the VS web address is for "massage by Zoe" - as I recall, Zoe had some not very good reviews on here.  The photos look familiar, but Zoe was brunette, and certainly didn't offer FS.  This is Zoe's AW profile:  External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything further, or recognise the photos?  I am reluctant to punt if she is Zoe-reincarnated, but have they just re-used the VS profile?

BARBIE:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jdmalick123

I went to see her. It says on her adult work link she does french kissing but in reality she does not. So I excused and came back.

Offline ged72

I went to see her. It says on her adult work link she does french kissing but in reality she does not. So I excused and came back.

Maybe you could post a review? Give a little bit back to the community and all that.....

Offline Punterperson1971

Maybe you could post a review? Give a little bit back to the community and all that.....
Just over 2 years a member I seriously doubt he will but would be interested in his excuse though if any
And it would help to put it as a negative review as she didn’t meet your expectations from her likes list
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 08:58:08 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline petermisc

Who was it you saw?  As I said in the OP, Barbie does not appear to have an AW profile.