Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham International- NEC  (Read 860 times)

Offline Shagalott

Gents,

Does anyone have any tips for Punting options near the NEC? Been do BT a bit of research (well in a conference, so as discretely as possible). Most results lead me back to the city. Looking for a non Pump and Dump option, so happy to travel if that’s the only option (assuneits a short train journey)

Annabelle’s massage seems to be a good option. Looks like they offer FS but no recent posts. Not sure if they offer OWO or do they charge extra for it. No duh stand out profiles or maybe I’m just getting too picky

splodger69

Gents,

Does anyone have any tips for Punting options near the NEC? Been do BT a bit of research (well in a conference, so as discretely as possible). Most results lead me back to the city. Looking for a non Pump and Dump option, so happy to travel if that’s the only option (assuneits a short train journey)

Annabelle’s massage seems to be a good option. Looks like they offer FS but no recent posts. Not sure if they offer OWO or do they charge extra for it. No duh stand out profiles or maybe I’m just getting too picky
  Utility Awards perchance??  :hi:

Offline Bigjohn

Not much around the NEC.
Try a search on AW with Solihull.
Other than that, it's a 10 minute train ride into the city centre.
If you want a parlour, both Blue Ice & Erotic Studio are a short walk away by Snow Hill stn (or catch the tram).
Local to New Street stn, you've got the Polish group in Hurst st by the Hippodrome theatre.
Or the Diva's group not too far off Broad st.
 You could also catch the bus into Birmingham & there's a couple of Thia massage places in Sheldon that offer HE.
Stay on the bus & you got two parlours in Hay Mills. Stars & Garden of Eden.
A few options for you to consider.

Offline Shagalott

Ended up in Birmingham Centre and seeing Lovely.Samantha, review to follow

Offline Shagalott

Not much around the NEC.
Try a search on AW with Solihull.
Other than that, it's a 10 minute train ride into the city centre.
If you want a parlour, both Blue Ice & Erotic Studio are a short walk away by Snow Hill stn (or catch the tram).
Local to New Street stn, you've got the Polish group in Hurst st by the Hippodrome theatre.
Or the Diva's group not too far off Broad st.
 You could also catch the bus into Birmingham & there's a couple of Thia massage places in Sheldon that offer HE.
Stay on the bus & you got two parlours in Hay Mills. Stars & Garden of Eden.
A few options for you to consider.

Cheers BigJohn