Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustier the better  (Read 4455 times)

Offline xxdavex

New to the site and was hoping for some help in finding a lady with a huge rack to see next week, although not the stuck on footballs look. I have it narrowed down to three so far in this order:

1) Misty McCaine External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2) Jasmine Black External Link/Members Only
3) Sensual Jane External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any better options would love to here.

Thanks in advance.

Stealthshagger

Not as a recommendation, as I haven't seen her, but sensual Jane will be around in London the middle of the month and I imagine she will be cheaper on her adult work profile than through an agency, if she is the one you choose to see.

She told me she would be available from the 12th  for almost two weeks.

Offline xxdavex

Not as a recommendation, as I haven't seen her, but sensual Jane will be around in London the middle of the month and I imagine she will be cheaper on her adult work profile than through an agency, if she is the one you choose to see.

She told me she would be available from the 12th  for almost two weeks.

Thanks for the tip.

Online The_Don

Offline Jerboa

New to the site and was hoping for some help in finding a lady with a huge rack to see next week, although not the stuck on footballs look. I have it narrowed down to three so far in this order:

1) Misty McCaine External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2) Jasmine Black External Link/Members Only
3) Sensual Jane External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any better options would love to here.

Thanks in advance.

Your not new to the site Dave, as you posted a thread last June about Chessie Kay, did you end up seeing her after all?

Offline TrickyD

Betti is hot, but the other one Bella is like a dead body in bed.

molloyalloy

Bella was okay for me but partly because her rates were low. She is very big all over, though, and I wouldn't return.

From AW, I'd recommend Bustykoko if you don't mind travelling to Surrey. Also Busty Kelis provided excellent service for me. She's near West Kensington station. We had a bit of a connection I think. Slightly less busty but still pretty huge, there is Asta External Link/Members Only or Jannet External Link/Members Only who are both milfs with good service (wish they'd lower their prices though!)

Also External Link/Members Only is easily bigger than a dcup. Probably an f cup with a slim body. Had a wondeful first punt with her but the 2nd she was complainy which put me off, so I'm not sure I can recommend.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:14:21 pm by molloyalloy »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

From AW, I'd recommend Bustykoko if you don't mind travelling to Surrey. Also Busty Kelis provided excellent service for me. She's near West Kensington station

Gonna assume you mean

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 01:41:14 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline peter purves

OOOPs  butter fingers  :(  ...  :dancegirl: (please delete moderators, thanks!)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:06:59 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac