Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in general  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

Anyone else find they are getting more and more picky with the punts …
The prices are just getting out of hand, even some chineeze/Thai are £80 for half hour.

Finding that most weeks I am well ready for a meet but then I just spend way too long scrolling and then not bothering or just going to my regular Thai massage who is pleasant but not at all filthy.

Online HILTS37

Yup....But i normally go for an hour as a rule
(Better value for the money)

Offline ZeroCount

I agree. Luckily I've found a couple of really nice girls lately that totally float my boat, so I've broken the habit of a lifetime and gone back to see them multiple times.

But prior to that, I'd hardly bothered punting at all for while, as it seems like such slim pickings at the moment. Plus the girls often price themselves so high for a half hour that I think "that's just not worth it, to me".

Ordinarily, I'm all about the variety, I like to see a bunch of different girls. But these days it's a rare occurrence to find one new girl around who's of interest, and reasonably priced - let alone trying out a new one each week, which used to be my aim!

Offline kingkong69

Sadly not been punt for a while dued the cost  of punts these days.. :(

Offline Newtothisstuff

I've switched to massages with a wank or blowjob for the most part. In some areas, even impressively unattractive 60 year olds with no history and limited 'likes lists' are charging 150-170 for an hour.  I know of one woman in Mansfield who currently advertises as being 50.  I saw her 7 or 8 years ago.
I remember her apologising for her place being hard to find and she telling me that she was considering outcalls now that she has her free bus pass! I walked away.
In some areas, the punting is just grim.  I did a search 10 miles around Grantham this week. 7 profiles. 2 offer bareback. 1 states that she has just stopped so you'll need to bring condoms with you. 1 scammer.  1 massage Rom with hidden feedback. 1 Asian girl with no feedback or reviews but a six year old profile.  That left only one possibility and she really didn't float my boat.
A search of Cardiff on the other hand shows that it's overflowing with some astoundingly hot girls at the moment. But they're 150-170 plus extras for the hour.
In general, there seem to be fewer women around and those who are working tend to be older, more expensive and not offer as many services.

Offline chunky monkey

Not been for a while now due to health issues - blood clots in leg and advised by the very pretty nurse at the hospital 'No deep massages' which rules out my love of a good (naughty) Thai massage. I didn't say a word to her so how did she know what I like ? :unknown:

So anyway back on track, before I was given the bad news yes I was absolutely being very careful where I spent my hard earned money, which typically meant with one of a handful of trusted regulars who didn't take the mickey on the prices

I didn't mind an extra £20 or so overall for a hours visit but not +£10 for the massage and +£10 for HE and +£10 for various degrees of nakedness and +£20 for B2B etc. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 01:41:17 pm by chunky monkey »

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Reading all you guys I don't understand how you don't give Attercliffe in Sheffield a try. There are a bunch of parlours all in walking distance of each other. Prices are 50 standard 65 for gfe. This is kissing owo ro 30mins choice of around 10 girls over 3 parlours so I always treat myself to 2 visits each trip. Can spend anything from 60 to 130.should really consider it. No booking in just rock up and take your pick

Offline GoldTop

Reading all you guys I don't understand how you don't give Attercliffe in Sheffield a try. There are a bunch of parlours all in walking distance of each other. Prices are 50 standard 65 for gfe. This is kissing owo ro 30mins choice of around 10 girls over 3 parlours so I always treat myself to 2 visits each trip. Can spend anything from 60 to 130.should really consider it. No booking in just rock up and take your pick

Helpful to know - thanks. But in part I guess its because there's a limit to how far folk with travel. I CBA parking in Nottingham city centre, let alone schlapping it to Sheff. But the intel is helpful for when/if in area - cheers

Offline Newtothisstuff

I've got to agree about the travel thing.  If I'm looking to have an hour of fun, I can't be arsed to fart about driving round and round a city centre I don't know, circling the car parks like a muppet looking for a space. City centre based girls are fine for people staying or working in the city. For everyone else, getting to them can sometimes be too much of a ball-ache just for a quick fuck.
Who needs that kind of hassle?

Offline ZeroCount

I've got to agree about the travel thing.  If I'm looking to have an hour of fun, I can't be arsed to fart about driving round and round a city centre I don't know, circling the car parks like a muppet looking for a space. City centre based girls are fine for people staying or working in the city. For everyone else, getting to them can sometimes be too much of a ball-ache just for a quick fuck.
Who needs that kind of hassle?

If there's a girl in a city centre location I want to visit, I'll often just leave the car at home and go by train.

It's a relaxing way to travel compared with city centre driving, and the cost isn't bad compared to petrol and parking. If a girl's based in the city centre it'll often be within walking distance of the station. Plus you get to try out the local pubs pre- or post-punt, if that's your bag, without having to consider the drive home. It's a win-win!

Offline NervousJ

yep same mate. i'm reluctant to go above £80 hh and when i get a green light or a chance to punt, i spend ages scrolling and then just give up. unless i've read a dead cert punt it seems more and more i can't be assed...

some pricing is taking the piss... i guess someone must be paying £100/£120 hh but it won't be me..

Offline Newtothisstuff

If there's a girl in a city centre location I want to visit, I'll often just leave the car at home and go by train.

It's a relaxing way to travel compared with city centre driving, and the cost isn't bad compared to petrol and parking. If a girl's based in the city centre it'll often be within walking distance of the station. Plus you get to try out the local pubs pre- or post-punt, if that's your bag, without having to consider the drive home. It's a win-win!
My problem is that I only punt when I'm away with work and most of the hotels I get sent to are out of town. That tends to make it harder to leave the car behind.