Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extreme submissive (non-sexual) services  (Read 1279 times)

Offline TheOtherChurchill

I'm interested in some unique and extreme experience, that's been my fantasy/kink for quite some time now. Some/all of the below (all done on the SP):

1. Spanking (hand, paddle),
2. Watersports, in the mouth
3. Squashing
4. Face slapping
5. Spitting
6. Strangling

I've tried some of that with several SPs, the one that really stood out was Sophie (LittleBlueStar), but she's booked all the way to her beautiful eyes. So I'll be grateful for any tips. Review will be posted, I promise!

Online Makka124

Sounds like

External Link/Members Only

She’s up for it all I’ve not seen her but you can see from her reviews

Sounds like

She’s up for it all I’ve not seen her but you can see from her reviews
meh, when did she transition?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

meh, when did she transition?

oh here we go again!  :unknown:

Just because you may not find her (and yes it is 100% a HER!!!!!!!!!!!) attractive, doesn't mean you can make remarks like that!

From the services you list, you cannot, as has been stated go pretty much too far wrong with Lola (although she is known to be a bit flaky). 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 10:42:17 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Online Makka124

oh here we go again!  :unknown:

Just because you may not find her (and yes it is 100% a HER!!!!!!!!!!!) attractive, doesn't mean you can make remarks like that!

From the services you list, you cannot, as has been stated go pretty much too far wrong with Lola (although she is known to be a bit flaky).

Agree she’s flaky from the reviews but the list Churchill wanted I think she’s the only one that will do them

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Agree she’s flaky from the reviews but the list Churchill wanted I think she’s the only one that will do them

:thumbsup:

Offline Billy no mates

What is squashing ?

I mean it sounds obvious but is it just holding down ?

I’ve seen a lot of subs over the years, and done everything on your list (well not sure what squashing is), unfortunately I’m mostly into the mind fuck stuff rather than the physicality, so I do slap, choke spank etc, but it’s never particularly hard, as I’m to busy calling the girl names and controlling her orgasm and toilet usage.

I will suggest a couple of girls, I have seen this year, but just be completely honest in your contact explain what you want cos I can’t remember who does what exactly. By the way these are mostly outcall

Baby Carrie (really embraces the sub dynamic, orgasms easily with spanking and dirty talk)
Erotic Emms (great all round sub who will rim you until your eyes water)
Little kinky miss (although I’ve been told she has stopped offering sub services, if squashing is grabbing an ample feminine body this girl is perfect)

These are just ones I’ve seen this year, look through my reviews for previous years and see if any are still working.

Sorry on phone tricky to do links, just look at my recent reviews.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 02:13:21 pm by Billy no mates »

What is squashing ?

I mean it sounds obvious but is it just holding down ?

I’ve seen a lot of subs over the years, and done everything on your list (well not sure what squashing is), unfortunately I’m mostly into the mind fuck stuff rather than the physicality, so I do slap, choke spank etc, but it’s never particularly hard, as I’m to busy calling the girl names and controlling her orgasm and toilet usage.

I will suggest a couple of girls, I have seen this year, but just be completely honest in your contact explain what you want cos I can’t remember who does what exactly. By the way these are mostly outcall

Baby Carrie (really embraces the sub dynamic, orgasms easily with spanking and dirty talk)
Erotic Emms (great all round sub who will rim you until your eyes water)
Little kinky miss (although I’ve been told she has stopped offering sub services, if squashing is grabbing an ample feminine body this girl is perfect)

These are just ones I’ve seen this year, look through my reviews for previous years and see if any are still working.

Sorry on phone tricky to do links, just look at my recent reviews.
what about these two?

Dare to disagree, thanks to fellow connoisseurs, already found a few more)

Offline boredtryst

Would be great for you to share your adventures. I've been looking to book Sophie but could never make it happen.

Online Makka124

Cool, I’ve not seen them but do they perform them services?

Would be great for you to share your adventures. I've been looking to book Sophie but could never make it happen.
Worth every penny, you won't regret it