Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace88 - Mayfair  (Read 939 times)

Offline rocketfuel2

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened in January this year.

Comms – booked by text, saw me last minute.

Location – she greets you at the door and takes you to a flat on the ground floor. The entrance to the building however is not very discreet as it is on the main road in Mayfair. Seeing her small bum going in front of me resulted in a semi.

The girl - looks as in the pictures. Her face is slightly brushed in photoshop but bo major difference.

The punt – she is a friendly girl, before handing our the paperwork I pretended I forgot how much she charges for one hour and tried to overcharge me £20. When I tried to have a look on my phone she quickly realised the mistake and said £180/hour. Paid the fine for an hour and off to shower I went.

After the shower she was waiting for me naked on the bed. She didn't initiate any FK ans I am not a fan of it unless the SP initiates it.

I laid down in the bed with her and started mutually touching ourselves and kissed her boobs, tummy and around her pussy. She was making some sounds but you could tell they were all fake moans.

Next she laid me on my back and starts with OW. Her technique is not one of the best I've seen so far however it does the trick and it got me ready for action.

On with the dom and she started riding me on top. After a few minutes of not very energetic movement she said she'd gotten tired so I took her from behind, doggy style. This only lasted for a few minutes as I found her pussy tight and managed to cum pretty quickly.

Between rounds she offered a massage which I agred to. Her technique is not the best either and after only a minute or two I asked her to suck me a little more to get ready for the next round. This time I was standing by the bed and controlled the movement. I tried to go deeper in her mouth but felt teeth around my penis so I stopped.

The second round consisted of multiple position sex. Started spooning on the bed, reverse cowgirl and finally seeing I only had 5 mins left, I asked her to stay in doggy and pumped vigorously to completion.

Would I go again? Probably not because it is too expensive for what's on offer.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews can only be posted for bookings that took place within the last 6 months.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Would’ve been useful intel in January / February as she’s now gone home to China 🇨🇳  :lol: