Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sugardaddie.com vs seekingarrangement  (Read 1395 times)

Offline londonhunter008

Hi
There are few threads around Seeking arrangement(SA) site. I have used that site for years and like it...but it is very expensive (around 90 pound per month).
I am trying a new site sugardaddie(SD) site and wanted to share my experience and get feedback from others.

Price:  One month subscription on SD is £44 and was prompted with 50% off. Payed £22 pound ( On SA it would be around £90)

Layout/Members: Not as professional as SA but does the job. I can see that there are many ladies from SA also have profile on this site and I can easily recognize.

Search: Similar to SA, but can not search with a specific text.

Chat : It has additional chat option and can send chat request to a member and once accepted, you can have live chat instead of waiting for message reply.

Pics privacy: I cant see a way to hide my pics (on SA it is easier by keeping all pics private and then show only to someone you want). It is a big issue for me and the reason I avoided this site so far.

I will share my experience further after using it for few days. Please reply back if you have used this site and how was your experience.

Offline southcoastpunter

not to be confused with sugardaddy.com which is different - you buy credits and then use credits to unlock message facilities with one particular lady. but once opened its open for as long as you both want. 200 credits is about £65 if i remember correctly and its 10 credits per lady. Also 10 credits if you want to see her private gallery (if she gives you access to it).

Offline londonhunter008

Thank you for adding that point. Yes that is different site and thats why I have added full name.
Similar credit logic is used on Ashley Madison....and turns out to be way more expensive than monthly subscription.

Such sites use bots (fake women profile) and send messages with alert that "some too good to be true amazingly beautiful woman" wants to talk to you and we need to spend money to initiate conversation.

Paying for month and have unlimited access is a better way.

Offline londonhunter008

Its been few days since I am on sugardaddie.com and I am already missing seekingarrangement.
Below are key points (in addition to what was mentioned in first message above:
- I cant hide my pics and it makes me feel very openly exposed on such site. I have around 150 visitors and able to interact with only 10 girls.
- Most of the women seems older compared to SA site. Also, some of them are always online (not sure if those are real profile or left there to attract men).
- Cant block any member whom you dont like or find suspicious.

Only advantage I could see about this site is that it is 1/4th the price on SA...but not worth it if you want to be discreet.

Offline Al R

Its been few days since I am on sugardaddie.com and I am already missing seekingarrangement.
Below are key points (in addition to what was mentioned in first message above:
- I cant hide my pics and it makes me feel very openly exposed on such site. I have around 150 visitors and able to interact with only 10 girls.
- Most of the women seems older compared to SA site. Also, some of them are always online (not sure if those are real profile or left there to attract men).
- Cant block any member whom you dont like or find suspicious.

Only advantage I could see about this site is that it is 1/4th the price on SA...but not worth it if you want to be discreet.
Hope this isn’t too old a post to reply to but regarding  “online now” on Sugardaddie - I queried this with the site as some profiles have been showing as online now for days on end - and this is the response I received after I suggested that profiles had merely been left logged in to the site rather than actually being online:

You brought up an excellent observation. Many members have complained in the past that we log them out when they step away from their computer for a little while and they lose their place on the site when they come back. As a result of this, when you sign into the site there is an option that keeps you logged in all the time. If this is not unchecked then we keep you logged in for a few days. Whether this option is checked or not, closing the browser does not close a person's session whether it is long term or short term. They must actually click LOG OUT from the drop down menu. We hope we have answered your question to your satisfaction.”

So online now doesn’t necessarily mean online at all.

Offline magnetico

As a result of this, when you sign into the site there is an option that keeps you logged in all the time. If this is not unchecked then we keep you logged in for a few days.

For a few days? Why can't they mention the number of days? It could be 30 days, who knows  :dash:

Offline Al R

For a few days? Why can't they mention the number of days? It could be 30 days, who knows  :dash:
Yeah very vague. It’s definitely more than a week so “online now” actually means fuck all