Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Smiley - Hounslow  (Read 1031 times)

7 review(s) for Passionate Smiley (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HighlyMotivated

Friendly MILF based in Hounslow.

Says she's 40 but I would say closer to 45, great tan, well-done fake boobs, nice long legs. Pictures are accurate, she's in a good shape.

Teased me to the moon, lays you down and rubs her pussy all over you, rock hard in no time. Her cowgirl was great as she alternated the rhythm and positioning and just kept on going and going. Enjoyed having her legs up over my shoulders in missionary, very sexy stuff.

FK is on offer, OWO too. I remember thinking she looked considerably younger looking up at me during OWO.

One thing I didn't enjoy - her facial expressions looked a bit ridiculous at times. I find this is common with older WGs for some reason.

Anyways, I enjoyed myself and will be back. This was a couple weeks back, looks like she's in Hungary now, but I remember her saying she was going to take a break for xmas.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Cheers - Had her in my B list for a while to do a bit of filming, Those knobbly knees put me off a bit.