Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicx - Dominican Hottie - Pontoon Dock  (Read 3129 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7165302) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline diya

External Link/Members Only

Meeting: July '23.

Comms: Text.   

The girl: Looks like the girl on the profile. Cute face, curvy but petit. Nice arse, soft. I've got a thing for Dominican women so she ticked all the boxes for me.

Price: £100 - 30 minutes.

Services given: LFK, OW, RO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.   

Almost bailed on this one. Kept delaying the agreed meet so I was hanging around for half an hour at an empty DLR station close to midnight. :dash: Not sure if she is double booking.

Met me at the door, lots of smiles. kisses and cock grabbing. Chatty and flirty which put me at ease. Latina vibe. English ok, but some might find her accent difficult to understand. Started with OW - average BJ, not very deep . Then RO - nice clean pussy. Moved on to doggy - OMG that arse! Looked so good, took all my concentration not to blow my load straight away. Then she starts twerking on my cock while giving me lots of eye-contact. Was too much- had to tell her to stop otherwise I was going to cum. Went on to missionary, lots of eye contact from her with LFK, then finished off with her on top.

Tbh the whole thing was a bit rushed because she'd delayed the meet and I didn't want to miss the last train. Some might give a negative or neutral for that, but like I said before, I love Dominican woman and I left with a smile on my face wanting more.

Definitely need another session with her

Online Atrueyorkie

Damn, sounds great. Seen this one on viva

Definitely sounds like she double booked, classic push back and delay.

Sounds good that she lived up to the pictures and great actual enthusiasm in the actual punt it seems.

Lastly congrats on the first review!  :drinks:

Offline Ron89

Thanks for the review. I’ve seen her and would give it a negative. Double books, timer goes off after 20 mins, very bossy and argumentative, not at all engaged during sex, will write up at some point.

Online jkandjol

Thanks for the review. I’ve seen her and would give it a negative. Double books, timer goes off after 20 mins, very bossy and argumentative, not at all engaged during sex, will write up at some point.

write a review when you can bro and before 6 months expires
cos she just got another stellar review. i'd be booking asap if it wasn't for my attention to detail scrolling to your comment

Offline Ron89

write a review when you can bro and before 6 months expires
cos she just got another stellar review. i'd be booking asap if it wasn't for my attention to detail scrolling to your comment
I can’t review every girl I fuck, it’d be a full time job :D anyhow my review would be inconsistent in this case, my memory of that punt is scatty now. She is a cunt though, I remember that much.