Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amannda - Notting Hill Gate  (Read 1601 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4646634) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JasonM

Satisfying curves

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date, Duration & Fee: September-October 250 (1h + anal fee)

Initial Contact & Communication:

Whatsapp, quick and easy not fuss.

5 min walk from notting hill gate. She texted me the building number I found it easy to find the right place. Not discreet at all tho.

Physical Appearance & Personality:

Beautiful curvy body, soft skin and all, just amazing ass more than you can grab, boobs really well done(silicone she confirmed), overall proportions out of this world. I found her better looking in person, the photos are not a good representation of her, face and all.

Personality wise
, I asked for a GFE so she was tentative with me, caressing, touching, open to cuddling and gave me her full attention thoughout the session, nice chat not too much just enough (I think she gaged conversation level to hold very well). I enjoyed her company.

The Action:

She did ow, a bit annoyed at this but my fault for not asking. Adding to that she gave me a good blowjob, left me impressed. Tight pussy, oohhhh that pussy man, amazing, came, in like 5 pumps, Tried not to cum quick by standing still and no movement asked her to not move too, with  no success explosions got me  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:.

Cleaned up, some chat, a bit of blowjob again, onto anal, urghh clapping those cheeks was pure heaven, a few slaps on that ass just bliss, tight asshole enjoyed it. Swap of condom and back to pussy, legs onto my shoulders and just ride to town, she had a toy too around in bed together with that she had a leg shaking orgasm. It felt like a great comeback from the first pop.

After that relax she gave me a back massage, shower and out that door with my ego boost. Hahhaa.

To Conclude
: Amazing experience, Definetly POSITIVE, would revisit her for sure. Amazing curves, great lady. No rush, it was one of those appointment were time went by well. I think that was due mostly on my first pop going so quick.

Would I Revisit? Hell yes.