Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelVanZant - Greenwich Gangbang  (Read 2868 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6405494) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline isaac_gauss

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£95, action played out over about hours.

Raquel (redhead, 30s, in shape indeed) and her fella are swingers, but this was indeed a punt. Knowing the girl's in it for fun is a huge draw for me. I discovered the event through the GGP events page. Then found she's been reviewed here.

Comms and arrangements: email, received details including AW profile. Deposit of £25. Text messages for final details.

I find my way to the flat in a Greenwich residental area. Buzzed in, up few flights of stairs and here we go. Lee offers me a drink. Feels like an ordinary house party, except Raquel is in lingerie already. Pleasant chatter while we wait for all the punters to arrive. We pay the fee, shower one by one, then file into the bedroom.

Action: OWO all around. Raquel handles two dicks at a time on average, as I recall. No anal, but DVP happens a few times. We cum when we cum, and whereever. Mouth, face, tits, and in a few condoms. Cumshots generally aren't synchronised. I cum twice. (Lee saves his load till after we all leave, I think.) Good participants in terms of non-hogging.

Negatives:
- Bed was big but close to the walls on both sides, and had a barrier at the foot, resulting in a bit of a cramped area for so many of us (6, maybe 7 including the Mr) Raquel did come off the bed for some oral servicing while kneeling, which was much appreciated.
- Room a bit too dark.

Would do again.

Offline jimbobted

Sounds like fun, and I have to say her photographs show and absolutely stunning pair of tits! Looks like a decent chassis for a gangbang too.