Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jassy Sweet Thai - East Croydon  (Read 3757 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7027253) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only
447743599869  /  07743599869

Having been dicked about trying to see the previous East Croydon rep (now in Welling) of this iffy crew I decided to give this new recruit a try.

Call handler sounds like an aging Thai (carelessly announced herself as "Tina") who has limited English and clearly doesn't understand or pay attention to half of what's written in texts.  She messed me about on the first attempt to book, agreed a time then came back just as I arrived in area with the "landlord surprise visit can you delay 30 mins" BS, told her to take a hike.  So be warned this lot will fuck you about with your booking.  Arguably a separate Red card for that but I can't be arsed to waste the energy on this crew's management.  :dash:

Went about my day then called on a new number chancing an immediate booking and was accepted.

The block is opposite the Premier Inn near East Croydon station.  She's a few floors up so the one (of 2) working lift was the better option.  The flat is a bit of an abused shell clearly used for passing trade.  Whilst the fabric is sound many of  the door handles have been bolloxed, the bed frames are broken, the mattresses not up to task.
The only reason it's "tidy" is because no one lives there.

Jassy is the girl in the photos (tats confirmed), the attached photo of her topless is the most true, the others have polished her up too much with their skin smoothing.  The other photo hints at the shadowy 'tache that she has which is more stark in person though smooth and stubble free.

She was reticent, polite and sweet in her welcome, sporting just a closed, silky dressing gown.  English probably slightly better than the call-handler so you can have a limited chat.  The figure is as pictured other than they've plumped out her chebs which whilst being large and pendulous are also a little deflated from motherhood.  Still needs an E+ to properly support them.

The arena for our meet was a shitty Ikea "mattress" on the floor because of the broken bed.  Grubby sheet, one pillow and a large towel.

Suckling on boobs was appreciated and unrestricted but then I wasn't trying to devour or mangle them.

OWO from her wasn't particularly skilled with some toothiness.  She did allow push to the back of her mouth which isn't very deep but wasn't signalling any enthusiasm for more.  On the upside no real hand game trying to deter entry.

RO on her trimmed bush haven was well received and she accepted gentle fingering too.

Mac on and variations on mish and doggy went pretty well, she seemed to be engaged and welcomed LFK throughout.  She backed up just a little if I eased off in doggy and her responses elevated when I made good contact inside her.
No sign of clock watching and she indulged the full 30 mins until I filled the bag.

She only wet-wiped whilst I was there and put her gown back on.  No sign that the bathroom was getting good use.
One other SP in the flat that I didn't see.

Strikes me as a fairly naive SP that rough treatment will likely ruin, thankfully she'll be out of Croydon next week (still a long time to weather) but no idea where to next.  No confirmation on how long she'll be in UK.

Performance wise it's demure GFE at most, no hint of more horny or kinky behaviour on offer.  I wouldn't say sub but gentle and thus likely at risk from arseholes.
I saw nothing to justify a promotion to 150ph agency price tag.  70/80 for 30 or 100-120 ph at max, and I might return.  Definitely needs to be in a room with a decent bed for any money shy of 30-40 quid P&D in a squat.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 01:34:05 pm by LLPunting »

Offline BillGoldberg

Very honest and useful info in this review LL  :hi:

Saved me a long trip and I was seriously considering it.

Thanks a lot  :hi:

Offline 0mard3000

Reads more like a Neutral to me  :unknown:

Offline PumpDump

Thanks for the review. Was it extra for the OWO? Profile mentions anal, did you enquire?

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review. Was it extra for the OWO? Profile mentions anal, did you enquire?

Text stated OWO incl and I only paid the basic tariff for the 30 mins and got it. Text stated anal not avail.  During event she waived off any fingers that strayed too low.

Offline LLPunting

Reads more like a Neutral to me  :unknown:

Limited services (at least on first meeting) but otherwise her participation was pleasing, no dead starfish or huffy get it done attitude.  Better state of bedroom would've made for better circumstances to enjoy time with her.  If she were staying longer term and in a fixed location then I'd put in the effort to go private with her, hoping for a better price and service offering.  Most of this stable aren't delivering like 150ph Thai agency girls have and "should", they were pushing it before at 120ph now they're just about acceptable stop-gap 30 min quickies at 80, I know I can get much better at 90-120ph elsewhere if service options and engagement matters and looks less so.  If you're going to pay a premium for looks then generally better to get them and services at the 150+ inclusive price point.  All these 100/120+extras girls of whatever nationality are rarely dependable for duration and quality of their add-ons.

Offline Taz1982

Thanks for the review!

Was considering a booking with her but the state of the room is def a disappointment.

Much appreciated

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review!

Was considering a booking with her but the state of the room is def a disappointment.

Much appreciated

No candles or dimmable lights either just fairly stark bright bulb 100W+.
In fact given I just commented on Azharsex, put Jassy in her place and it would've been quite the sexy, tentative affair with a seemingly young lass (passes for sub 25 but probably older given age of kid).

Offline FiveKnuckles

Nice one LLP  :thumbsup:
Think it's Jassy and Tanya on this rotation?  Think I'll skip and see what appears next week.

Didn't see you mention about en suite so you were using the room I met Gina back in sept.  Bed was fine back then and this crew doesn't care about furnishings. 

Next time I go there may take flip flops  :D  I took my own towel on my last punt🤣

Offline PumpDump

Text stated OWO incl and I only paid the basic tariff for the 30 mins and got it. Text stated anal not avail.  During event she waived off any fingers that strayed too low.

Evidentially I need to read full review and not just skim it!  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Evidentially I need to read full review and not just skim it!  :dash:

Sorry, by "text" I meant sms comms.