Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie48JJ - Euston  (Read 2558 times)

6 review(s) for Abbie48JJ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Fletch747

External Link/Members Only

Abbie had been on my big titty HL for some time, so got to see her on her early Sept visit to London - quality hotel in Euston. Price £160 for an hour.

She’s friendly provider who knows the ropes and a good chat. I found her engaging and pleasant to be with, but facially ugly. Her facial picture is either a few years old or photoshopped, but let’s face it I was there for her knockers.

She was wearing a black negligee with easy access although she said only light licking of her nips - probably due to numerous other punters getting stuck into them the previous days. Sat on my face at one point which was a great view looking up at her hangers.

Followed by OWO which was so-so, concentrating on the helmet and too much hand. On with the bin bag and sex in mish was loose to say the least! The 1000’s of cocks she’s taken on have taken their toll. A little light FK helped me finish after 5 minutes of trying to get some traction.

Round 2 involved more OWO and completing over her mams. Unremarkable. Quick shower and off to the pub.

Would I see again: No.
Recommend: No - not at the price (which I see is now £180).

Calling it Neutral as she’s a nice person in a posh venue.

Offline Punterperson1971

Complete link to past meets

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code