Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Fives with English Rebecca  (Read 3834 times)

Hornydevil247

Finally got too meet English Rebecca whilst she was in London.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Venue - Nice Flat within five minutes walk of Earl Court Station, Earl Court Road exit.

Comms - Great comms with Rebecca. Sent text to enquire when free, made booking via AW and then received email day before confirming address and text her after arriving at Earls Court  for the flat number.

Event - Arrived at her flat to find Rebecca wearing a little black number. Business side out of the way and we had a chat before starting with some DFK and feeling each other up, moved to the bedroom where we stripped each other naked and played with her tits and fingered her pussy.

Switched to 69 with Rebecca and her legendary deepthroat skills whilst I licked her and fingered her tight pussy. This went on for around ten to fifteens mins before I popped in her mouth and what a pop it was but no high fives from me (if you saw the video then you know to what I am referring to) and Rebecca swallowed every last drop of cum.

Brief rest and chat then started with DFK, more fingering her pussy and licking and sucking her nipples and I was soon hard again, so on with a condom and fucked her in MISH till I popped again.

Brief rest and chat and more of the same DFK and playing with each other and soon I was hard again so on with another condom and fucked Rebecca again in MISH to start with before switching to doggy till I popped again.

We chatted some more and I did mention the video and we had a good laugh about it. Started with oral on Rebecca and continued for the next ten to fifteen minutes, fingering her at the same time till she came.

Another brief rest and chat and started with more DFK and playing with each other, was soon hard again, l laid back on the bed and Rebecca was soon putting her great oral skills to use sucking and deepthroating my cock till I popped again.

Conclusion - Found Rebecca to be a great punt. Great body and easy to talk to, GSOH, and some of the best oral I've ever had and she swallows every drop. Would definitely see again if she returns to London and would see her if ever I was down in the West Country and would not hesitate to recommend her to a fellow punter.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:10:49 pm by Hornydevil247 »

password02

Glad the session went well and you had a few pops - She is a good girl with the DTBJ and can take a load - She has that certain English look that makes you want to stick your dick into her sweet pussy.

I tried to get a booking while she was here for the 3 days but she was booked and had a few clients on the waiting list - So went and saw PC as she had a cancellation so kinda made up for it -

She has me on the next London list when she comes come here on tour.

:hi:

Offline stayer

Great punt, HD. It's rare to find a good English prossie these days.

How does her DFK compare with your other favourites?

cockneybstrd

I am pleased that no high fives took place during this punt

Offline Bigus Dickus

Glad the session went well and you had a few pops - She is a good girl with the DTBJ and can take a load - She has that certain English look that makes you want to stick your dick into her sweet pussy.

I tried to get a booking while she was here for the 3 days but she was booked and had a few clients on the waiting list - So went and saw PC as she had a cancellation so kinda made up for it -

She has me on the next London list when she comes come here on tour.

:hi:

Was that today Mr PW? If it was after midday it was my cancellation! :-( Work issues!

I hope you enjoyed her if it was.  :hi:

password02

Was that today Mr PW? If it was after midday it was my cancellation! :-( Work issues!

I hope you enjoyed her if it was.  :hi:

Ha Ha - Yes she told me that she had a cancellation a couple of days ago and it was good timing, right time right text so thanks for having some work issues - Your loss and MY GAIN !!!

I will return the favour 1 day -  :drinks:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Ha Ha - Yes she told me that she had a cancellation a couple of days ago and it was good timing, right time right text so thanks for having some work issues - Your loss and MY GAIN !!!

I will return the favour 1 day -  :drinks:

The tragedy of it all was I didn't need to work after all and I've spent the day looking to get a punt but failing miserably!  :dash:

I just hope you didn't get her to dress up in the cop outfit as that was what I had planned for today!  :wacko:

password02

The tragedy of it all was I didn't need to work after all and I've spent the day looking to get a punt but failing miserably!  :dash:

I just hope you didn't get her to dress up in the cop outfit as that was what I had planned for today!  :wacko:

Did the cop thing a few weeks ago - thought I get her in the Hooters orange outfit -

External Link/Members Only - then changed into the pink cheer leaders outfit

Excellent as always!! - Thanks again for cancelling

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed your punt HD and thanks for the review.

I wanted to get over and see her for some of her DT and swallow but couldn’t make it.

Hopefully next time round.  :drinks:

LL

Thanks for the review.  I also saw her when she was in town - on Thursday  :)
Been meaning to write a review - will do so soon.
I know the video you're referring to.  I watched it ahead of booking her and the bloke in it creeped me out! Calling her a bitch and stuff - what a twat.  After I watched her swallow his load though, that was all the encouragement I needed to book her.

Offline bestbefore

She loves to be spanked as well. Asked me to spank her. Didn't do much for me but she loved it!
Shame she moved to Bristol. An interesting girl and good punt. And swallows without flinching.

password02

She loves to be spanked as well. Asked me to spank her. Didn't do much for me but she loved it!
Shame she moved to Bristol. An interesting girl and good punt. And swallows without flinching.

+1 - I would say decent VFM for 2 hours in London without the extra's required  - On my list for her next visit in London

Offline bestbefore

She says she is next back in London on 29th January!

Hornydevil247

Great punt, HD. It's rare to find a good English prossie these days.

How does her DFK compare with your other favourites?

Hi Stayer

She is up there with my favourites in the DFK dept Dee, PC, Adele, Lilyhart but No 1 is a tie between AQ and Hazel  :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

i saw her in Earls Court about 18 months ago via a Reverse Booking.

Location and facilities - 10/10 (nice flat and clean bathroom)
Looks - 6/10 (average looking and out of shape)
Service - 5/10 (passive and I just didn't fancy her)
Talking - non-stop bollocks

She told me that she had just had her back operation and so I had to do all the work including massaging her etc etc.  She didn't clock-watch but talked incessantly to the point where it was me that was clock-watching.  Proudly told me that she had been banned on ukpunting (probably due to her inability to stop talking bollocks).