Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia - Colombian full body Massage in Islington, London  (Read 1617 times)

Offline LondonPunt

Sofia was fairly new to London and became very busy very quickly.  I managed to become one of her first punts before booking her was extremely impossible to the point I gave up on future dates.  Sadly she's another stunner that got away, and she moved to Newcastle after a temporary move further borth into Islington. Not sure if this was permanent but was during Christmas 2020 and I've never seen her active in these woods again. 

External Link/Members Only

Date: November 2020

Communication:  Initially Sofia was very responsive to my texts.  She did explain she was Google translating all of our conversations, so this was a copy and paste job so questions and arrangements took a short amount of time.  I once again queried the sensual massage proposition she offered and asked if she did WS.   She wasn't sure if she could do it, as she was very shy.   But joked with me she's like a horse...

Upstairs flat on the busy main road.  Top floor, so was a bit of a cardiac challenge.  Was a very small studio flat, and fairly clean with the use of the shower at end of massage.

The Girl: Sofia was something out of this world.   I've never ever met someone so good-looking from any of these online places.  Despite the intense language barrier, she was very thoughtful and caring and attentive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The Experience: This massage has not been repeated since. I am not sure what she did but she was definitely a professional or learned to be as good.  This was so attentive and the body-to-body was so soft and soothing.   The lights were out and there was light music playing that I had a choice of.

As she kept going, there was constant caressing from behind and strokes up and down and continuously teasing me.   She then said she wanted to do the fetish, which I accepted.  This was indeed like a horse and I couldn't really keep up  :yahoo:

She continued to give me a further massage after cleaning me up.  Whereby she wanted to go again.  So I was lucky and got two for the price of one.

She cleaned me up and allowed me to have a shower not long after she finished me with an excellent HJ.    Any request to touch her was declined unless she knew me more.   She allowed touching outside her pants.

Damage:  £100
Further requests did not take place due to her availability.

Offline JackNastyFace

Hey all, very belatedly should this be moved to the Massage reviews section?

Offline LLPunting

Hey all, very belatedly should this be moved to the Massage reviews section?

Nope, it's an outdated review