Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marisa - Pershore Road - Selly Park  (Read 817 times)

BrumPunter

Presumed Romanian group, new to me, thanks to previous punters for intelligence.

Contacted Marisa via phone number on VS advert which seems to come and go. My guess is they have some regulars early and then later put the ad up, or just don’t get going until late.

Comms poor. Initially silence, then after a few tries a text and a phone call back. But poor English, basically able to say ‘yes it’s Marisa’ and ‘come’ (expect she uses that one a lot). Wasn’t on punting phone so had to delete the evidence and block the numbers after.

Eventually fought through the traffic. Terraced house in more residential row. No lights on at the front, looked like no one was home. Also someone outside in their car, I think a punter waiting for a specific girl (but possibly Sergei). Rang the bell and nil, so rang on the phone and she appeared at the door. Not your typical magic door, just opened it up in T-shirt and pants.

To be fair she was pretty stunning body wise. Say 5’ 3’’, small frame and  tits, but fine big ass. Lovely skin. Typical bleached blond Romanian and quite pretty face.

After that is where it all went a little wrong. I’ll save the details, suffice to say was ‘all business’. £50 for half hour, OW but she put the condim on while I was really soft and always struggle to get hard then. Asked what position then said would struggle being on top, wanted missionary. Limited penetration with her hand, all the usual tricks.

Eventually got her in doggy, near the wallpaper paste strokes, but couldn’t quite get there because she was trying to limit penetration by straightening her back up. Whipped it out and asked to come on ass but denied, so finished by hand in the bag.

Noticed that she was already on her mobile while kneeling on the bed.
Not much smiling and no chat after.

Couldn’t get dressed fast enough.

I would say only one step up from a blow up doll (maybe should have bought one instead), except she is a little stunner physically.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 06:55:25 pm by BrumPunter »

Offline Punterperson1971

Presumed Romanian group, new to me, thanks to previous punters for intelligence.

Contacted Marisa via phone number on VS advert which seems to come and go. My guess is they have some regulars early and then later put the ad up, or just don’t get going until late.

Comms poor. Initially silence, then after a few tries a text and a phone call back. But poor English, basically able to say ‘yes it’s Marisa’ and ‘come’ (expect she uses that one a lot). Wasn’t on punting phone so had to delete the evidence and block the numbers after.

Eventually fought through the traffic. Terraced house in more residential row. No lights on at the front, looked like no one was home. Also someone outside in their car, I think a punter waiting for a specific girl (but possibly Sergei). Rang the bell and nil, so rang on the phone and she appeared at the door. Not your typical magic door, just opened it up in T-shirt and pants.

To be fair she was pretty stunning body wise. Say 5’ 3’’, small frame and  tits, but fine big ass. Lovely skin. Typical bleached blond Romanian and quite pretty face.

After that is where it all went a little wrong. I’ll save the details, suffice to say was ‘all business’. £50 for half hour, OW but she put the condim on while I was really soft and always struggle to get hard then. Asked what position then said would struggle being on top, wanted missionary. Limited penetration with her hand, all the usual tricks.

Eventually got her in doggy, near the wallpaper paste strokes, but couldn’t quite get there because she was trying to limit penetration by straightening her back up. Whipped it out and asked to come on ass but denied, so finished by hand in the bag.

Noticed that she was already on her mobile while kneeling on the bed.
Not much smiling and no chat after.

Couldn’t get dressed fast enough.

I would say only one step up from a blow up doll (maybe should have bought one instead), except she is a little stunner physically.

External Link/Members Only
Where you say “I’ll save the details “I would rather you tell us what the details of the punt from start to finish as it would give people a better choice of seeing a whole whether she’s good,average or bad and tell us where it went wrong rather than stop short.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 05:50:21 pm by Punterperson1971 »

BrumPunter

Where you say “I’ll save the details “I would rather you tell us what the details of the punt from start to finish as it would give people a better choice of seeing a whole whether she’s good,average or bad and tell us where it went wrong rather than stop short.

I wasn’t looking for a critique.
Your other options for future reference are;
1) Say thank you for the information (as I did at the start of my review). Manners maketh man after all.
2) Keep your insolent remarks to yourself in the hope that others will not be deterred from posting even the most minimal review which might inform you, though their work is unpaid, uncredited, and pro bono.

Offline Punterperson1971

I wasn’t looking for a critique.
Your other options for future reference are;
1) Say thank you for the information (as I did at the start of my review). Manners maketh man after all.
2) Keep your insolent remarks to yourself in the hope that others will not be deterred from posting even the most minimal review which might inform you, though their work is unpaid, uncredited, and pro bono.
But by saying what you said and not really putting anything in review of any use to any one really makes your review useless and then saying ‘suffice to say it’s all business’ is just bollicks.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:19:44 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

At the risk of getting in the middle of someone else's argument a review which saves the details misses the point. I don't want to put anyone off reviewing otherwise we don't have a forum, but the details, even in a negative review sometimes inform punters more than the pos/neutral/neg grading. Also you have gone into a lot of helpful detail with the rest of the review so why not just extend that to the act itself.
Plus a genuine thanks for the review.
Finally, because I didn't really mean to write even this much, you have put a fair amount of detail even after you said you wouldn't go into them. Was there something else you've excluded?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:26:22 pm by pbrown355 »