Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any suggestions for reasonably inexpensive outcall?  (Read 853 times)

james_irish

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone can suggest a girl for a not too expesnive outcall in London? :)

Online HappyandLucky

Perhaps best to do some leg work yourself with some simple AW searches. Then post your shortlist and ask  for comment, as inexpensive means different amounts to most on here  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone can suggest a girl for a not too expesnive outcall in London? :)

Mate -
You'll be likely to get a lot more help if you're more specific and do a bit of research yourself.
Do an AW search on girls who meet your budget and other requirements, ie age, services, ethnicity, location, looks/body type etc. Check them out on here, for reviews, comments etc. By now you'll have a shortlist and, if necessary, come back and ask some specific questions.

Offline Sedlmayer

Perhaps best to do some leg work yourself with some simple AW searches. Then post your shortlist and ask  for comment, as inexpensive means different amounts to most on here  :hi:

+1

james_irish

Thanks a lot guys! I'll make a short list and add some links!

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks a lot guys! I'll make a short list and add some links!

That's it - specific questions get much better answers on here, and experienced members are much more willing to help if you show you've done a bit of homework yourself.

james_irish

:) thanks. I'm making a short list as we speak.

Online HappyandLucky

That's it - specific questions get much better answers on here, and experienced members are much more willing to help if you show you've done a bit of homework yourself.
+ 1  :thumbsup: