Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite punting day/time of the week  (Read 1385 times)

Online willholiday101

What's the busiest day/time of the week for SPs?

My usual punt is on a Tues/Wed 12-3pm due to work etc. Never done an evening punt, also intrigued by a breakfast P&D, if it exists!

What's yours?

Online mikef2008

For me it's weekdays lunchtime/afternoons. Has to fit around work and the prying eye of my OH!

Offline mothra

Prefer night time. I feel more discreet and abit sleazy that puts me more in the mood.

Offline bash_eer

Mine tend to be weekday evenings but do like afternoon meets when I am not working.

Only ever had one AM meet and had a couple afternoon punts while I was at work and gone MIA for the punt.

Online threechilliman

Whenever a useable window appears.

Offline adenmc4

Weekdays during the day and occasionally evenings when doing an outcall to home.

Also prefer it being dark  :cool: but depends on the time of year.

Offline Private Member

Similar to above. Weekday lunchtimes or occasionally early afternoons for me

Would be interesting to turn the question around and ask the working girls when they're often the busiest/quietist.... I'd certainly be a bit more flexible if I knew I was arriving at a quieter time without the girl being under pressure to turn me around quickly

Offline Malvolio

I like to get a punt in before I go to watch football, so either 5pm or midday depending on kickoff.

Online willholiday101

Like your style Malvolio. That is what I should aspire to!

Offline deano658

I’ve had a few breakfast punts over the years. It sets you up for the day ahead and nobody ever questions if you’re late for work, they tend to wonder why you disappeared in the afternoon :)

Offline bedhedred

I had a breakfast fuck last Friday. Felt great to be walking in to the office and reminiscing over a great session whilst the first con call of the day droned on.

Hidden Image/Members Only