Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Terrible out call  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Nooilpainting

I don't book outcalls but after a few beers I decided to, saw a hot girl on vivastreet and booked for an hour, got 15 very average minutes. Darent post a negative as the driver I saw drop the girl off was a bruiser and obviously knows where I live. Feel cheated and also voulnerable.

vw

Sorry to hear your plight !

Hope you are Ok

Understand not wanting to write a review of someone that come to your home !

Maybe keep a copy of advert printed or saved as pdf for reference you may change your time over time !

Offline 2chunky2

:( The heat will die down after a few days.

Rod trotter

No one is forcing a review out of anyone.

If its not comfortable then dont ok  :hi:

Relax

Offline flybynightpm

Bad luck with your experience. I never do outcalls and can't gauge the risk for you but I always try to remove anything from a review that identifies me, whether it be something we did, time of day or location so you can write freely. Even ignore the fact that it was an outcall in this case. I'd take a screenshot of the advert now, wait a week or 2 and then post a review, she will never know who it is. Just a thought.

Offline jackdaw

I don't book outcalls but after a few beers I decided to, saw a hot girl on vivastreet and booked for an hour, got 15 very average minutes. Darent post a negative as the driver I saw drop the girl off was a bruiser and obviously knows where I live. Feel cheated and also voulnerable.

Sympathy.

And...for pity's sake...in circumstances don't review, however much other guys encourage you to. There's no chance of any more crap happening if you don't review. (Not much chance if you do..but don't take even that small risk.)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:53:49 am by jackdaw »

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is the big downside with outcalls, the thug/pimp/driver knows your address.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

That is the big downside with outcalls, the thug/pimp/driver knows your address.  :thumbsdown:

Never. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: IMO its wise that punters think carefully about doing Outcalls to their own homes, not something I have or would ever do, it only takes one low life to cause trouble or worse. Of course if your not bothered then fair enough.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bad luck with your experience. I never do outcalls .

I suppose I have had around 50 out calls in the last twenty years, no serious problems however it is not a good idea to reject them without at least a call out fee.   :scare:

Offline flybynightpm

I'm married so its not a risk I'd take, if I was single, not sure, having a good bit of separation between punting and private life is a good thing because you never how people are going to behave. I've only been punting a 18 months and have never felt threatened ever... a few stupid unsolicited texts but that's it, but why risk it all.

vw

I suppose I have had around 50 out calls in the last twenty years, no serious problems however it is not a good idea to reject them without at least a call out fee.   :scare:
Done loads to had a few shitty punts but that's punting and one incident a good few years back, wont stop me as risk I am prepared to take, have had  back already this year but will never have a forum prossie anywhere near mine, thy are proven to gossip !

poseidon

You don't know how many outcall clients the WG sees or how many of them would have reviewed her negatively - even if you review weeks/months later, it may turn out you were her only outcall. If you move out, reviewing becomes much less risky, of course.

Unless you know the WG well enough, outcalls are too risky. Thieving, burglary, blackmail, etc.