Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice Needed - Suspicious Behaviour?  (Read 5876 times)

ioutaema

Hi all,

This will be my first punt. I did some research on AW and found "MISS-ENGLISH-ELITE"

External Link/Members Only

I booked for tonight. ALl of a sudden her profile is no longer available. I text her asking if there was a problem and she replied "no".

What do you guys think? It made me a bit wary, should I be?

Offline Marmalade

Not if it's your first punt unless you feel exceedingly sure of her. Too many pitfalls. Say you feel uncomfortable, cancel politely, check reviews on here for your area, book someone to your taste that looks reliable, come back to us afterwards.

Offline RedKettle

I would not be bothered

However if this is your first punt and the fact it has gone is making you even more nervous you might want to give it a miss and try elsewhere.

Offline Picti

Partly depends on the research (you have done your research?), communication, etc up till now and how reassuring this is. The removal of an AW profile is potentially disconcerting as it is the shop window for WGs.  She may have a valid reason though. I'd ask and consider both her reasons and reaction to being asked before deciding whether to proceed. Bottom line is if you're not happy then don't proceed.

All that said punting is always a gamble and although first punt anxiety is reasonable and understandable you'd better get used to that fact and devise ways to reduce rather than remove risk. Good luck and let us know how you go.

Offline Nagilum

Hi all,

This will be my first punt. I did some research on AW and found "MISS-ENGLISH-ELITE"

I booked for tonight. ALl of a sudden her profile is no longer available. I text her asking if there was a problem and she replied "no".

Are you strong enough to walk if it's not what you expect?

Do as Marmalade suggested.

Offline Poopster

What happened then OP?

Did you go ahead?

ioutaema

Bit of a delay in my reply...

Well it appears she was banned for advertising playing with a friend as well, but the friend wasn't verified, so she was banned.

Started another profile here: External Link/Members Only

Gonna give it another go maybe and will report back.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Bit of a delay in my reply...

Well it appears she was banned for advertising playing with a friend as well, but the friend wasn't verified, so she was banned.

Started another profile here: External Link/Members Only

Gonna give it another go maybe and will report back.

Good luck. Hope she's not one of those that fucks punters about.

Offline jsparky

160ph for a 36 years old? In prossie terms she's probably over 40! Are you ready fro her strapon training?  :sarcastic:

ioutaema

Good point, it didn't work very well anyway. She cut the call of mid sentence while booking and never called back.

I'll look elsewhere I think!

Offline WhackDaddy

Think you dodged a bullet there.

Offline Johny Stone

160ph for a 36 years old? In prossie terms she's probably over 40! Are you ready fro her strapon training?  :sarcastic:

More like 50  :dash: 

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

She looks like John Lydon's older sister.

Online Colston36

I’ve seen this lady three times.
She is essentially a dominatrix but gives sexual services - watersports etc. 

Doesn’t look nearly as bad as the picture (it’d be hard to).

I’d say she’s mid ‘40s, slim, good figure. She operates – or did the last time I saw her - from a sauna club off Midland Road, Bristol.

I quite like her because she’s a dirty bitch although she is a bit loopy (not exactly unknown amongst the profession)

I don’t think she’s worth £160. A good £40 over the top, unless she's also giving hard sports (which I suspect she does).

After my last visit I made a remark about selling pussy and she made me roar: ”I don’t sell pussy”.

I said “Weird – every time I see you that’s where my tongue ends up” – (I don’t fuck – can’t handle condoms. Well not strictly true; I do with one girl.)

Anyhow if you like real filth she may suit you.

Lacumba01

I have paid Findon with her. Make a few tributes to get private photos of her.

Theverification photo of her loOKs horrible. She does look a lot better with the make ups .

Have had a cam session with her too. Didn't look bad. 

And yes she offer alternative service and yes HARDSPORTS. 
She does operate a gay sauna . She owns it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I’ve seen this lady three times.

With the greatest of respect you should visit Specsavers.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline AnthG

Yes you should be weary, and the girl should if there was a genuine reason the profile went down should have given you more than just a "no" response to your question. The fact that she didn't means, you were right to be weary.

Book someone else.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have paid Findon with her. Make a few tributes to get private photos of her.

Theverification photo of her loOKs horrible. She does look a lot better with the make ups .

Have had a cam session with her too. Didn't look bad. 

And yes she offer alternative service and yes HARDSPORTS. 
She does operate a gay sauna . She owns it.

Also a member since last October and your only post is advertising this animal

Offline Brazilian Martian

I work to hard for my money to waste it on something  like this I'd rather piss my money away in the roulette machines in betting shops

Online Colston36

Hi all,

I did comment on her before. The AW picture is very unflattering; she's not that bad. Nice slim figure, enhanced breasts. A bit of a puzzle. I'd say she's a bit loopy really. Probably done a lot of coke.

Offline Bangers and Gash

She's just reported this, and complaining she looks like shit  :unknown:

If that's the effort she puts into her appearance when having her photo taken, then imagine what she'll look like when you rock-up for a punt.  :thumbsdown:

PuntGuy

Offline NigelF

If that's the effort she puts into her appearance when having her photo taken, then imagine what she'll look like when you rock-up for a punt.  :thumbsdown:

Exactly! If she really was having a bad day for the reasons given in her post report then she shouldn't have taken her verification pic on that day.

Offline nigel4498

Looks like old mother Riley ( if anyone here can remember her you're probably older than me )  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Exactly! If she really was having a bad day for the reasons given in her post report then she shouldn't have taken her verification pic on that day.
Yeah it's her who was disrespectful and now she's kicking off about the pic being posted by someone who had no way of knowing, what a fuckwit  :crazy:

Offline finn5555

The ugly old slag is moaning on here, the thread was dead and buried but she resurrected it  :wackogirl: :dash: