Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does being a fat bastard stop you punting?  (Read 5384 times)

Offline Spacecowb0y

My weight fluctuates year to year.
Some years down to 13 stone (5ft 11), eating well, lots of exercise and easy on the beer
Current year upto 14.5 stone, limited exercise and lots of beer.

Find my confidence somewhat dented with really pretty slim girls, and wondering other punter thoughts...

Offline lewisjones23

size of your wallet is what matters in punting

vw

Some years down to 13 stone (5ft 11), eating well, lots of exercise and easy on the beer

Find my confidence somewhat dented with really pretty slim girls, and wondering other punter thoughts...
Standing blowjobs are not as visually stimulating i find.

No problems with the sex side of things though.

If your confidence is dented get back to the gym and stop drinking if you can.   :hi:

Offline Spacecowb0y

Rule 101 of punting

Take only the right amount and no wallet

Offline Spacecowb0y

Standing blowjobs are not as visually stimulating i find.

No problems with the sex side of things though.

If your confidence is dented get back to the gym and stop drinking if you can.   :hi:

dry january has begun and running will start shortly.

Offline Conker

Most WG don't give a fuck if your fat as long as you pay, don't waste her time and are respectful

Offline Conker

Offline threechilliman

size of your wallet is what matters in punting

Yup! If your wallets bulging it dont matter about yer waistline.

Offline shagmore

:bomb:
fuck me thats not fat, I would call fat someone that is over 17 or 18 stone

vw

depends on your height really. 

Offline One Eyed Snake

Being overweight doesn’t stop me, love doggy, missionary and cg, and Rcg. Doesn’t stop reverse oral. I must be 10 stone larger than AV1 she’s never complained to me she might think otherwise .
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:38:02 pm by One Eyed Snake »

Offline Students Notebook

My thoughts exactly.

I'm not fat.
I'm 6 foot 2.
I weigh 14 and (thanks to Christmas) a half stone.
And next month I will be 72.

S.N.

Offline HarryZZ

6'1" and 14 and a half stone, I probably should be about 14 stone but I don't consider myself fat, and certainly not when I paying for it, I punted with a few WGs who are 30 years younger than me, and way out of my league even when I was their age, and don't waste any time thinking about that either.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Online willie loman

14 stone is hardly obese by punting standards or any other, I ve seen guys who are 25 stone in sauna lounges, I am one of those fit guys, 500 sit ups each morning, do it for myself, no wg will give a shit about your weight, its smelly guys they dislike.

Offline threechilliman

Fuck me I'm a tiddler compared to some of you guys...

Offline tangledupinblue

Who are we trying too impress, is it our egos or the SP
My weight fluctuates due to meds.
Current weight is Mrxx don't tell me nurse I don't want to know

Offline jeanphillipe

Offline fisherofsouls

Blimey, 5'8" and 14 stone checking in and I can't say it's impacted my punting or swinging :)

But then my teachers did always say I had a lot of "unearned confidence" LOL

Offline hungrypunt

Im 18 stone, but Im tall too, but still got far more belly than Id like, but do I care nope. As long as I can still see my cock when I look down Im happy.
Now if i was 5 ft tall and round, like Eddie Large, maybe id think different.

Offline Crazydave

I'm a right lard arse. At my heaviest I tipped the scales at 27 stone. Not as heavy as that now, but I've been punting for nearly 25 years and have shagged hundreds of girls in that time. Never had any turn me down. I'm always clean, respectful, friendly and bring the right money, which is more important than how you look.

Offline peter purves

There was I expecting someone who was 20 stones starting this thread  ;)

My own personal thoughts...

I think if one feels 'attractive' (looks/body), (or not), can affect how one enters into a punt

If I am being honest, if I am seeing a WG who I think is exceptionally attractive, then the vain man I am  :P,  I think I would want to look and/or be at my 'best'

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeanphillipe

There was I expecting someone who was 20 stones starting this thread  ;)

My own personal thoughts...

I think if one feels 'attractive' (looks/body), (or not), can affect how one enters into a punt

If I am being honest, if I am seeing a WG who I think is exceptionally attractive, then the vain man I am  :P,  I think I would want to look and/or be at my 'best'

i gotta agree with that, if its an established well reviewd prossie i always make the effort, if its a rom i think . fak it, this will do.

Offline hendrix

No, doesn't worry me and certainly doesn't worry prossies as others have said. I've seen a couple of profiles that say they won't see obese men, but those prossies are few and far between.

Offline badsin

Its cash their after, not you physique.
I'm 6'0, and 13.5 stone, 30 inch waste. At my heaviest, 20 years ago I was 15.5 stone, 32 inch waste.

Offline Analist

Your BMI puts you in the overweight range, in danger of becoming obese. This is a crude measure, you may be better off or worse depending on how much of your weight is muscle vs fat.
There are only three ways to lose weight.

1. Stop eating
Smoking is an effective way to reduce your appetite and smokers are usually a few kg lighter than non-smokers. Of course, smoking can make you prone to other diseases...

2. Eat but don't digest
The Romans were expert at this, having massive feasts but immediately vomiting the food out. Smelly but effective.

3. Eat, digest and exercise
Athletes consume thousands of calories but burn it off and don't get fat.
Of course, sex is one way to burn off calories so if anything being fat should encourage you to punt. With so many SPs out there, plenty will happily give you a workout without minding your body shape. And there are even SPs that are more overweight than you.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:19:07 pm by Analist »

Offline PatMacGroin

I'm a bit overweight. Under 6ft and hovered around the 16 stone mark for years. Used to kid myself it was mostly muscle, but the last couple of years it most definitely all gut.

I always make sure I'm well presented, clean and fresh smelling. Never felt like a WG wanted to send me away.

I have decided to make an effort with eating healthier and more exercise this year, so far so good, but we'll see how it lasts. Haven't considered how it would affect my punting life, but getting a bit fitter can only make things better.

Actually, now I think back there have been a few occasions, especially in summer months, where things have got too hot and steamy. I'd literally be dripping sweat all over them. When a WG is clearly trying to move her head away from you to stop your sweat dripping in her face that can put you off your stride abit. But when it gets that bad I just suggest changing position, and then they're mostly happy to put in the effort riding me instead :D.

Offline kingsland

Presently, I am about 22 or 23 stone and have been for a good few years.

Never have I had a WG comment on my weight or refuse to see me.  As other posters on here have said, be clean and smell clean and the WG won't really care.

(I tell a lie about WGs commenting on weight, Asian WGs have commented on my belly but in a friendly and jokey way that even civilians do in that part of the world)

Offline mrdiamond77

I am overweight myself, and don't worry about it.  Good thing about punting is that your own looks and weight cannot stop you having sex with a good looking WG.

Offline dumbo25

Actually, now I think back there have been a few occasions, especially in summer months, where things have got too hot and steamy. I'd literally be dripping sweat all over them. When a WG is clearly trying to move her head away from you to stop your sweat dripping in her face that can put you off your stride abit. But when it gets that bad I just suggest changing position, and then they're mostly happy to put in the effort riding me instead :D.

I have the same issue in the summer months or when the heating is on in the room and it is hot like a sauna. It does put you off your stride, but a change in position does give time to recover... :lol:

Offline Chorley

WG are only interested in your wallet.  :)

The only thing I'd say about being overweight is that it might affect your stamina, particularly if the WG is a bit rampant.  :scare:

JamesFD

I tell a lie about WGs commenting on weight, Asian WGs have commented on my belly but in a friendly and jokey way that even civilians do in that part of the world
That's why I like punting in Asia; the girls say they like a man with a belly.

Mind you they also tell me I'm hansum & my cock is too big...   

Offline Spacecowb0y

Thanks for the input guys. My fragility towards my weight comes from my own body confidence and the constant rejection in my marriage. Both are being put right through punting more.

Offline Rih6647

I wouldn’t say you are fat however I identify with confidence being dented round the pretty girls. I’m always torn choosing very pretty or someone more average looking that I might actually be able to pull without paying.

Are less pretty girls better at their job as they have to try harder..?

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Been over weight with belly now I am careful/ fussy about what I eat and drink. was 17st on 6 ft and slowly over a few years got rid of it luckly 4st in 5 years was not to bad the clothes issue was expensive  :) and I wore a lot of sack looking shirts and polos till I faced up to spending out.....To sum up I was at a party at well known house in Sutton ;) where a guy with a belly which was hanging like a bag in front of him the chap was in his 40`s and was regular  punter wit the girls one an English girl commented to me "He fucked me earlier it was difficult, I am going to fuck you now and cum :angelgirl:"  put simply I think she did her job but enjoyed it with others . Glad I lost the fat belly and bat wing arms I know its difficult for some to lose it  :drinks: :drinks:

Danger!WillRobinson

Doesn't stop me punting, but would probably enjoy punting more/get more out of it if I lost weight (am working at it), in terms of stamina, self-esteem, etc.

Offline Hurley

I remember sitting in the lounge at Sandys years ago when a big fat bloke easily over 20 stone waddled in and none of the girls batted an eyelid he was a regular apparently
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:33:50 pm by Hurley »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I  see plenty of overweight men and as long as there clean and polite i have no issues with it, why would i?

plus theres more to cuddle into!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Health and Fitness

I remember sitting in the lounge at Sandys years ago when a big fat bloke easily over 20 stone waddled in and none of the girls batted an eyelid he was a regular apparently

Exactly, it doesn't matter what you look like, the prostitutes only care about the size of his wallet.

Offline One Eyed Snake

I  see plenty of overweight men and as long as there clean and polite i have no issues with it, why would i?

That makes me feel better,  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Lema

How come you've got time to write this when your profile says your fully booked up today?  ;)

Offline David1970

Author Topic: Does being a fat bastard stop you punting? 

What about fat hookers, not BBW but fat ones with a loyalty cards to Greggs.
They normally claim to be size 10/12, what the mean is 10+12 =size 22.
You turn up for a punt and Jabba the Hutt is hiding behind the door, why do they do that?

Offline David1970

How come you've got time to write this when your profile says your fully booked up today?  ;)

It's only you that she claims to be fully booked for :lol:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

because i only see 2 men a day ! :unknown:

Offline Apu

Thread would be interesting if it were about something like :

Does being a fit fuck enhance your punting experience?

-Are the prossies more attracted to the Punter ?
- Is the service better?
-Do they allow you to fuck for longer?
- Is there more on offer?

Would be interesting to know if there's more than just a wallet as a factor in order to receive a good service.

Does politeness, personality, wealth, personal grooming, age or cock size influence good service or is it a size fits all service?
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

• Banned
  • Service Provider
"
Does being a fit fuck enhance your punting experience?

-Are the prossies more attracted to the Punter ? PREHAPS
- Is the service better? NO THE SAME
-Do they allow you to fuck for longer? NO THE SAME
- Is there more on offer? NO THE SAME

Would be interesting to know if there's more than just a wallet as a factor in order to receive a good service.

Does politeness, personality, wealth, personal grooming, age or cock size influence good service or is it a size fits all service? POLITENESS AND BEING CLEAN WILL GET YOU A BETTER SERVICE

Offline thor555

This is what i love about punting, you can be any shape, chances are they are not gonna say no to your cash.
OP think you should go into the punt thinking your not the largest bloke the WG ever seen, like other say if your clean and fresh i seriously don't think they care.

Or you could use it to your advantage to motivate you to get into shape and be healthy.

Either way, what ever you feel comfortable with!

Offline ik8133

5ft 8in and 15 stone, I do need to lose few stone.  Not a big drinker, just love my food too much.

Offline Spacecowb0y

This is what i love about punting, you can be any shape, chances are they are not gonna say no to your cash.
OP think you should go into the punt thinking your not the largest bloke the WG ever seen, like other say if your clean and fresh i seriously don't think they care.

Or you could use it to your advantage to motivate you to get into shape and be healthy.

Either way, what ever you feel comfortable with!

this is what i have learned from this thread. I'm not the fattest,so book those pretty slim girls,but also get my lardy ass in tne gym for general health benefits