Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome with my girlfriend PLEASE HELP  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Trapstar1

Gents!!!!
One time offer (maybe more) but my girlfriend has suggested we can do a threesome for my birthday  :drinks:

Problem I’m having is finding another working girl!! PLEASE HELP!

Requirement
City of London based (we aim to book a hotel)
Out call
Younger than 30
Around £200 for the hour

Sounds simple but I’m struggling.
Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks

Offline PilotMan

Gents!!!!
One time offer (maybe more) but my girlfriend has suggested we can do a threesome for my birthday  :drinks:

Requirement
Out call
Younger than 30
Around £200 for the hour

Thanks

So is your GF a working girl?

Offline Trapstar1

Lol no not that type of working girl.
A office based city girl

My mistake will update my post

Supposed to read:
Problem I’m having is finding a working girl!! PLEASE HELP!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:15:11 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Gents!!!!

Requirement
Out call
Younger than 30
Around £200 for the hour

Thanks

Put a RB up on AW with your specific requirements, cross reference any you like the sound/look of to reviews on UKP

Offline Trapstar1

Put a RB up on AW with your specific requirements, cross reference any you like the sound/look of to reviews on UKP

Thanks. Iv tried that and a lot of time wasters. I’m running out of time hence the post.
Planning for next week.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:39:11 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline Zeusthedoc

what are you wanting to do with her? any essential likes?

Offline 888

Check out the reviews of Shades and Hotshots.

Offline Trapstar1

what are you wanting to do with her? any essential likes?

main thing is she’s bi so up for playing with my girlfriend, oral touching etc…
It’s first time for both of us so Nothing crazy but up for making it fun.

On me just normal sexy and bj
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:44:35 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline Trapstar1

Check out the reviews of Shades and Hotshots.

Tried searching on here for this and just get back random results.
Any chance of some links?

Offline Blueberry101

External Link/Members Only

Sapio Vee is another option-  she started seeing couples.   Looks like a good value 1.5 hours for £220 for a couple.

I personally saw her few times when she was based in fulham and she was true GFE with very good kissing.

Her AW.  External Link/Members Only
A
Looks like she is a part time these days and get booked very quickly when she puts her incall days.

Offline Trapstar1

Sapio Vee is another option-  she started seeing couples.   Looks like a good value 1.5 hours for £220 for a couple.

I personally saw her few times when she was based in fulham and she was true GFE with very good kissing.

Her AW.  External Link/Members Only
A
Looks like she is a part time these days and get booked very quickly when she puts her incall days.

Will give her a try, currently no phone number listed on her AW page. Will keep checking

Offline Blueberry101

Best to contact her via AW email.  From my previous experience she is open for outcalls more regularly.

Offline MLawro93

What a nice problem to have  :lol:

Offline ragged

You're risking the whole thing for the sake of 100 quid!
300/hour will get you your pick of agency girls, most of whom will be experienced with nervous couples and the majority of whom will at least pretend to enjoy licking out your girlfriend!

Offline boardyhell

its a double special occasion ,push the boat out
used to see Shanaz of London who would have been perfect and amazing
she would have tried to seduce your girlfriend whilst taking your dick up her arse

Offline Trapstar1

You're risking the whole thing for the sake of 100 quid!
300/hour will get you your pick of agency girls, most of whom will be experienced with nervous couples and the majority of whom will at least pretend to enjoy licking out your girlfriend!

I’m happy to push the boat out for an agency girl.
Any agency recommendations?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 09:36:20 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline Trapstar1

What a nice problem to have  :lol:

I know but it’s getting stressful lol
Don’t want to lose this window while the offers on the table!!

Offline ITbang

Gents!!!!

Requirement
Out call
Younger than 30
Around £200 for the hour

Thanks

What a lucky bugger!!! lol.

Offline ragged

I’m happy to push the boat out for an agency girl.
Any agency recommendations?

Bijoux can supply any number of young (20s) English girls.  Contact the agency and tell them the scenario, and your budget.  Let them recommend someone suitable.

Offline Punting2022

Bijoux can supply any number of young (20s) English girls.  Contact the agency and tell them the scenario, and your budget.  Let them recommend someone suitable.

Any recommendations from them. interested in a few girls

Offline fredhiggins

Offline Billy no mates

XxxDaisy, I have been in threesomes with her, she will absolutely engage, she is not gay for pay, £500 should get you a few hours with her, which will be perfect for your GF if it’s her first time with another woman, to relax and enjoy it.

Unfortunately from my experience 90% off girls who mark their profile as ‘bi’ are absolutely bullshitting.

Me and the missus have had many threesomes, over the years, and I still maintain it was due to me pushing the boat out for a superb first time experience, dinner, drinks, good hotel, candles, music, new (expensive) underwear, the whole nine yards.

Good luck sir

Offline jamiekinkxxx

its a double special occasion ,push the boat out
used to see Shanaz of London who would have been perfect and amazing
she would have tried to seduce your girlfriend whilst taking your dick up her arse

ahhhhhh the fond memories of fun evenings with the beautiful Shanaz! Long gone but never forgotten  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

...should get you a few hours with her, which will be perfect for your GF if it’s her first time with another woman, to relax and enjoy it.

This is a good point BNM. If first time, esp for your GF, then taking time and social time before will 100% help relax your GF (even both of you) into he fun.

As another has also said, for the sake of a few hundred quid maybe push the boat out and go for a bigger fee to really make it a special occasion to remember for all of you

Offline Doc Holliday

One of the obstacles here is that whilst on average most SP's will not get large numbers of 'couples' requests, of those they do receive, a very large proportion tend to be timewasters/male fantasists.

The better SP's will often also ask to speak to the female to screen for such.

Offline Trapstar1

XxxDaisy, I have been in threesomes with her, she will absolutely engage, she is not gay for pay, £500 should get you a few hours with her, which will be perfect for your GF if it’s her first time with another woman, to relax and enjoy it.

Unfortunately from my experience 90% off girls who mark their profile as ‘bi’ are absolutely bullshitting.

Me and the missus have had many threesomes, over the years, and I still maintain it was due to me pushing the boat out for a superb first time experience, dinner, drinks, good hotel, candles, music, new (expensive) underwear, the whole nine yards.

Good luck sir

This is great advice and now thinking about it going all out and doing the whole drinks setting the mode etc is defo going to help as the misses is going to be a bit nervous!

This girl looks like a good option, will check out her reviews!!

Keep them coming boys! 6 days and counting!!

Offline DoorDash

Doesn’t MIA shoreditch offer that? Would be decent but bit over 30

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Doesn’t MIA shoreditch offer that? Would be decent but bit over 30

She'll just ask pussy or bum  :lol: :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

One of the obstacles here is that whilst on average most SP's will not get large numbers of 'couples' requests, of those they do receive, a very large proportion tend to be timewasters/male fantasists.

The better SP's will often also ask to speak to the female to screen for such.

Yeah this is very true, however only once did someone ask to speak to my missus. Although I suppose once we had ‘couples’ feedback on AW it became easier.

OP, I have more suggestions but these would fall way outside your age requirements. My recommendation would be to get a girl who is experienced and confident, way more important than ‘fit’ or ‘hot’. If your girlfriend is nervy already, someone else nervy will kill the mood. Think about getting the trainee at the barber to cut your hair, and if that person seems nervous with the scissors or clippers it makes you nervous.

Have a good one

Offline Billy no mates

This is great advice and now thinking about it going all out and doing the whole drinks setting the mode etc is defo going to help as the misses is going to be a bit nervous!

This girl looks like a good option, will check out her reviews!!

Keep them coming boys! 6 days and counting!!

I’m afraid to say, six days will probably be nowhere near long enough to arrange this, especially not all the hotel etc.

Take the pressure off and plan a couple of weeks away and get contacting these girls.

Offline Trapstar1

Yeah this is very true, however only once did someone ask to speak to my missus. Although I suppose once we had ‘couples’ feedback on AW it became easier.

OP, I have more suggestions but these would fall way outside your age requirements. My recommendation would be to get a girl who is experienced and confident, way more important than ‘fit’ or ‘hot’. If your girlfriend is nervy already, someone else nervy will kill the mood. Think about getting the trainee at the barber to cut your hair, and if that person seems nervous with the scissors or clippers it makes you nervous.

Have a good one

Interesting view, would be happy to review your suggestions if you can post links.
The more people are pitching in the advice is helping.

Offline Billy no mates

Interesting view, would be happy to review your suggestions if you can post links.
The more people are pitching in the advice is helping.

Adorable Sophie

Absolutely brilliant for a couple, but I’m guessing 40 ish now
Sorry can’t do link because I’m out and on my phone.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Adorable Sophie

I'll do it for you BnM  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=44

Offline Trapstar1

Called these lot today woman answered was helpful.
New schedule being released tomorrow for next week. Said most girls will duo.

But it’s pricy, £600 1hr  :wacko:

Offline Punting2022

Surely it should be thier normal rate. Its a duo with you and your gf. So its paying for one girl to come to 1 customer. Rip off.
Go on seeking or tinder to find a threesome.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 11:52:32 pm by Punting2022 »

Offline ragged

There may have been some miscommunication here - a 'duo' in agency parlance is when you hire two of their girls at once.  What you want is usually called something like a 'couples booking', where one girl visits a couple of clients.  There may be a small premium for this, but no way should they be charging 600/hour.

Offline lisbonmidnight

Gents!!!!

Requirement
Out call
Younger than 30
Around £200 for the hour

Thanks

It might not fit with your time pressure, and will end up costing a lot more than £200, but I would seriously suggest using Seeking.com here. You can find girls she likes, message together, etc., and for a PPM a lot of younger bi/exploratory women will probably be pretty into it, especially if the missus is game...

Offline Trapstar1

There may have been some miscommunication here - a 'duo' in agency parlance is when you hire two of their girls at once.  What you want is usually called something like a 'couples booking', where one girl visits a couple of clients.  There may be a small premium for this, but no way should they be charging 600/hour.

Nope, she confirmed it would be a “couples booking” I even asked her twice as it sounded pricy.
The girl was £500 plus £100 extra per hour for a couples booking.

Offline Trapstar1

It might not fit with your time pressure, and will end up costing a lot more than £200, but I would seriously suggest using Seeking.com here. You can find girls she likes, message together, etc., and for a PPM a lot of younger bi/exploratory women will probably be pretty into it, especially if the missus is game...

Will have a look on there. Happy to move the date of needs been.
Can’t believe it’s this difficult!!

Offline southcoastpunter

Will have a look on there. Happy to move the date of needs been.
Can’t believe it’s this difficult!!
r

its worth reading back some of the Seeking thread before signing up. i have never used it for "couples" but generally be aware that seeking can be very time consuming - and has its fair share of fake profiles , scammers etc. And its not like AW where you see someone you like and just phone or message them with what you want. As an example, on Seeking if you directly offer money for sex you can get banned.

do you homework first

Offline loki33

Some that i have seen that would definately provide a good experience, but i struggle to fit all your requirements.
External Link/Members Only - a little older than you want
External Link/Members Only - a little more than your budget (Lexi at Bijoux btw)
External Link/Members Only - more than your budget

These i have not seen, but could be worth a look:
External Link/Members Only - all within your parameters
External Link/Members Only - slightly over your budget
External Link/Members Only - again a little more

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Some that i have seen....

would love to see a review of you of Silver as I am tempted (not as a couple though just 1-1)

Offline davidgood

Adorable Sophie

When this thread started I thought about suggesting Sophie but she does not meet all the OPs criteria.

However there is no doubt that Sophie is genuinely bi and she definitely inter acts with women and has experience of these sort of meetings.

As regards age, when I first met her in 2010 she was only very early twenties so probably not quite 40 yet. She posts plenty up to date photos so anyone can see what she is like.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline loki33

would love to see a review of you of Silver as I am tempted (not as a couple though just 1-1)

It has been more than 6 months, so can't submit a proper review. The price increase has likely put her out of my budget for now, but it is still mighty tempting.

With regards to seeing her last time, i tend to more go for a GFE style booking than full on PSE as in some of her other reviews. I would say she perfectly adapts to the pace/type of booking you want. First relaxed with some wine then quickly moved on. Indulged in DFK, OWO, RO, sex with DFK throughout. She even was able to tactfully push my boundaries with rimming and anal. Pleasant conversation in the downtime. Can't really fault her service, just the price right now  :unknown:

Offline Billy no mates

When this thread started I thought about suggesting Sophie but she does not meet all the OPs criteria.

However there is no doubt that Sophie is genuinely bi and she definitely inter acts with women and has experience of these sort of meetings.

As regards age, when I first met her in 2010 she was only very early twenties so probably not quite 40 yet. She posts plenty up to date photos so anyone can see what she is like.

Regards,
davidgood

Yeah, I agree she’s a great performer, and I’ve seen her with the missus, 100% interacts with other girls.

I was just guessing her age, she is certainly a good bit over the OP’s requirement of under 30.

Offline di.kay

Hi Trepstar,

I suggest Ivy Ray

Link:

Possibly a bit out of your price range but really worth it.
I think she will be more than happy to interact with you both.
She is excellent at what she does ! Great value!

But is up to you both really !

Good luck !

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Trepstar,

I suggest Ivy Ray
How do you know how good she is? I can't see your review of her, or anyone else for that matter and you've been here 5 years.  Is there a reason for that?

Offline Trapstar1

So… had to postpone. I couldn’t get organised in time.
The search continues

Will keep you all posted

I might have better luck with a threesome in Marrakesh… fly out in 3 weeks
Started a thread seeking advice…