Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone been able to see Katalea or Sofia in Norwich?  (Read 783 times)

Offline oli7474

I tried contacting Katalea and Sofia as i've seen they're both in Norwich but haven't been able to get through to them

Messaged Katalea on the number provided and on whatsapp, no reply. Called her twice and it rang once and was hung up on

When i called Sofia it said her phone was off

Anyone else had any luck since she has come here?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (I think this is Sofia on VS)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well did anyone see her in good ole Narwich?, as she and her Sofia mate have come back to the town they  know best that's of course Cambridge!!!

Offline oli7474

I didn't manage to in the end, i was planning on going this weekend but sadly you've informed me she's gone back to Cambridge. I did manage to get through to her in the end but was unable to talk for long.

I imagine she had a fair few bookings as the day before i couldn't get through all day!

Offline lillythesavage

Well did anyone see her in good ole Narwich?, as she and her Sofia mate have come back to the town they  know best that's of course Cambridge!!!

The punters of Norwich obviously do not like to share as the Cambridge lads did  :D, or maybe trying to avoid the stampede.  :unknown:

Offline oli7474

The punters of Norwich obviously do not like to share as the Cambridge lads did  :D, or maybe trying to avoid the stampede.  :unknown:

Thought one reviewer said they were off to Spain after Norwich but who knows, there's loads of Roms here so maybe she's not as loved as the punters on the River Cam  :D

Offline thundercrackerxx

You weren't missing much. I saw both and don't understand the mad appeal they seemed to have. They're fine.