Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton Police raids on Rom trafficking.  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Flightfan

External Link/Members Only

Saw this on TV this evening.

Not wanting to state the bleeding obvious, but be careful who you're booking.

Offline lillythesavage

The short piece seems to suggest punters were arrested.

Offline simon07

This was 2 days ago. I wonder if it covers Viva Street or Aw WGs?

Offline DouglasReynholm

Further details: External Link/Members Only
"and paying for sexual services of someone subjected to force." yep, punters arrested.

Seven addresses raided here it says. It wouldn't be against rules to name the street below now if anyone can:

And I expect someone will be able to list the AW and Viva profiles of at least some of the girls.

So glad I don't punt in Luton any more. So glad I don't go there any more. Some of my old reviews were there.

Offline PumpDump

"and paying for sexual services of someone subjected to force." yep, punters arrested.

Seven addresses raided here it says. It wouldn't be against rules to name the street below now if anyone can:

And I expect someone will be able to list the AW and Viva profiles of at least some of the girls.

So glad I don't punt in Luton any more. So glad I don't go there any more. Some of my old reviews were there.

Has anyone here ever been arrested in a raid? If so what happened? What did you tell the police? Were you charged?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 03:06:40 pm by PumpDump »

Offline lillythesavage

Has anyone here ever been arrested in a raid? If so what happened? What did you tell the police? Were you charged?

I do not think plod have pursued that line before, usually let the punters go.

After an enforced break, getting back in the saddle has not been easy, and things like this do not help ease the mind.

Offline PumpDump

I do not think plod have pursued that line before, usually let the punters go.

After an enforced break, getting back in the saddle has not been easy, and things like this do not help ease the mind.

Ironically immediately after a raid may be the safest time to visit!

Offline lillythesavage

Ironically immediately after a raid may be the safest time to visit!

I think my days of in calls from AW and Viva are going to be reduced to emergencies with no research, just a quick job done  :D

Offline saitamapunch

no matter how cheap romanians/hungarians are I never bite

Offline Hemeldriver

also never review

Offline Supersix4

From the film it looked like the High Town area. Well known for Roms(and others) and at the top of the list of problem areas for "anti-social behaviour"

Offline Atrueyorkie

How have you been here since 2017 and not reviewed one thing?

Offline AJA

From the film it looked like the High Town area. Well known for Roms(and others) and at the top of the list of problem areas for "anti-social behaviour"

A quick look on Google streeview reveals that the street in the BBC footage (and the other photos) is not far from the station and parallel to Hitchin Rd. (I'll let you work the rest out for yourself) ...I do love a bit of a detective challenge ! lol
I've never been there, in fact I've only ever punted in Luton once, and it was a couple of months ago on the other side of the tracks (phew !!) ..review to follow

Offline magstew

There does seem to be more activity by Plod in Luton- local rumour is the Council are desperate to get approval for the planned expansion of Luton Airport (the Council's main money-tree) and thus a cleaner town, less rubbish on the streets, and a tidy-up of its (deservedly poor) reputation is underway. I only ever see a couple of ladies for massage in Luton, always avoided the "under-belly" , but as said it does have a piss-poor reputation, and I suspect is one of the centres for trafficking in the UK (probably again due to the proximity of the airport).

Offline woulddoanything

That's Hartley Road. Could be any or all of those houses. It's a weird cul-de-sac of despair.

Offline Garden69

Whilst it is possible to get arrested for seeing a girl who is a victim of trafficing. The stories listed here do not suggest any punters were arrested as it states "Officers arrested 10 men in Luton on suspicion of conspiracy to traffic"

All that said just be careful who you see. Better to go for long established independents which are fairly easy to pick out.

Offline DouglasReynholm

That's Hartley Road. Could be any or all of those houses. It's a weird cul-de-sac of despair.
Good spot, just looked on Google Maps. High Town area yet again.

Whilst it is possible to get arrested for seeing a girl who is a victim of trafficing. The stories listed here do not suggest any punters were arrested as it states "Officers arrested 10 men in Luton on suspicion of conspiracy to traffic"

All that said just be careful who you see. Better to go for long established independents which are fairly easy to pick out.
Wrong: External Link/Members Only
"Officers at Bedfordshire Police arrested the 10 men in Luton on suspicion of conspiracy to traffic for the purpose of sexual exploitation and paying for sexual services of someone subjected to force. A further four men were apprehended in Romania."

Offline unclepokey

Good spot, just looked on Google Maps. High Town area yet again.
Wrong: External Link/Members Only
"Officers at Bedfordshire Police arrested the 10 men in Luton on suspicion of conspiracy to traffic for the purpose of sexual exploitation and paying for sexual services of someone subjected to force. A further four men were apprehended in Romania."

Yes but some of the pimps could be guilty on either charge ie trafficking or simply paying for it.
Doesnt matter really. What does matter is that the police are getting to grips with the situation in Pootown and more strength to their arm I say.

Offline hawai1

What one can rather learn and keep in mind following these events in Bedfordshire, is that AW and Viva and other advertisers of sex services do not bloody ever give a fuck to verify if their adverts are correct and in line with the Law in UK.

They allow SPs to register and supply their pics and gave them the status " VERIFIED" which many of us understand as :
-Verified TRUE pic.
-Verified INDEPENDENT.
-Verified over 18 of age.

No bloody one thing of all that is TRUE, because SPs can at anytime ( and do) change their pics, their details ,their profile names, their age and even transfer their profile to a complete stranger SPs skipping, and avoiding all AW signing procedures
The danger here for punters is devastating. In this site there is a comprehensive txt related to UK prostitution Laws.
Let's only mention here scenarios when a punter gets to a girl who is "verified" (on AW for example) as an adult but in reality she is not; or when a punter is caught with a girl who is exploited and/or forced to prostitution such as what happened in Luton .
The UK Law doesn't  accept any excuse such as :"I couldn't know SP was under age",  or "SP is VERFIFIED as INDEPENDENT adult on AW or elsewhere". In both these cases the only one who will be in shit is the punter and NOT AW nor other advertisers.  AW and Viva...etc have bloody nothing to worry about and nobody would knock at their doors. 

So this is a reminder that the loophole in UK Prostitution Laws places punters in infested waters.
If we go much further in analysis we can even conclude Prostitution in UK Laws is NOT free.

I don't intend to cause any fright here but just to say to keep safe

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac