Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool  (Read 6605 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7172497) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed the return of this popular WG to Liverpool, but was initially out of returning due to the prices. But  on a quick browse on AW noticed prices had gone from £100 for h to £80 for hh, so that was me back in the game

Comma as always very prompt after I risk enquiry had a slot booked for 45 minutes time, allowing Briana to eat, shower and get herself ready

Location well known serviced apartments by the docks, so text on arrival and given instructions to get in and room number. This place usually easy to get in and out without drawing attention to yourself.

Meet, usual stand behind the door and there she was looking pretty much as she did 2-3 years ago dressed in a black sold gown and the set you see in her AW profile. Quick kiss and shown through to room.
Room is a twin room so action takes place on a single bed, just so you are aware. Paid the £80 off she went to stash it as I began to get undressed.

Back in the room as I’m just undoing my trousers and she is very attentive in helping me get them and my boxers off. Then she begins little sexy dance as she giraffes her sexy arse into my now stiffening cock. Some light FK and allowed to explore as I got her naked and began kissing down her body beginning with nice set of soft natural C/D cups. Then she bends over and invites me to run her arse, was lovely and fresh and tasted great. Then onto her back as I commenced with some RO again very fresh and lovely tight shaved pussy. Very receptive and gave that little shudder as she came.

Nodded on for some OW, OWO is £30 extra but was happy with OW which she took deep and plenty of attention to the balls
Then the main event starting with Miss, then Doggy before a finish in her fave position as she lays on her side and you get in between her legs. Eventual conclusion and quick clean up
In summary service pretty much the same as it was, she is a decent Rom WH who is very sexy, flirty and wants to please
She hopes to stick around in Liverpool so would recommend a visit

Offline smit1234

Reduced price but £30 OWO. Still same price theoretically

Offline Resources3xx

Shit. U don’t have to tell me twice I’ll  booking her now

Offline Blue1878

Reduced price but £30 OWO. Still same price theoretically
Well only if your having owo

Offline smit1234

Well only if your having owo
True but it's still a bit sly. No mention of extras on her profile

Offline sevenstealth

Re extras I emailed her last week and she said Anal is £100 extra and also filming is £100 extra

I wonder if cumming multiple times is included. Was gonna book for an hour but I would fear popping in the first 10 mins and then being shown the door!

Offline T13

Filming 100 one for wank bank

Offline Bustydusty

Re extras I emailed her last week and she said Anal is £100 extra and also filming is £100 extra

I wonder if cumming multiple times is included. Was gonna book for an hour but I would fear popping in the first 10 mins and then being shown the door!
I came twice when I saw her and she had no problem with it

Offline T13

Was gutted when she left last time as I kept meaning to see her as she looks faf. Is she fitter than poppy (another one I want to see but haven’t managed to).
Service wise too whose best?

Offline sevenstealth

I came twice when I saw her and she had no problem with it

Cheers, was this recently or couple of years back?

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers, was this recently or couple of years back?
a few years prob 2018 I think

Offline Blue1878

True but it's still a bit sly. No mention of extras on her profile
Don’t know if she was charging extra at the previous rate, but she was clear from the off re owo, but I wasn’t to bothered

Offline Blue1878

didn’t feel rushed mste was in there for about 40 mins and happy to have a chat as I got cleaned up and dressed

Offline Resources3xx

basically gave me a couple of light kisses and said thats enough. i wanted more so she said 20. 80 is right for me but i will push to 100 so i thought fuck it. it was worth it though as it was full on tongue action and i left fully satisfied

defo someone ill see again. at 80 id see her next week. at 100 (id have to get kissing) its when theres nothing else availible
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 07:55:53 am by Resources3xx »

Offline T13

Offline bayekofthecreed

Anyone?

I'm interested too. She hasn't logged in to AW since the 9th of April according to her profile.

Offline Resources3xx

Anyone?

i wish i could help mate. i have a anual clean up of my text messages just before u asked and deleted itthe number

im pretty sure she said she would be here for the long run though so even though she hasnt been availible latly im sure shesll be back

Offline T13

Just to confirm I got a message of a member saying she’s back in Romania I also now have her number I have watsap but yet to be seen

Offline Wirral2021

I know her personally not through punting. She’s back in Romania now lads x

Offline smit1234

Offline Nevercold8

Before she left she did owo and kissing no charge.

Just saying.

Offline smit1234

She quoted me £30 OWO and £50 dfk. No chance I'll pay that

And she's.upped her price to £130 hour
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 11:08:24 am by smit1234 »

Offline Rack Admirer

She quoted me £30 OWO and £50 dfk. No chance I'll pay that

That's crazy. She must not want to provide those services anymore.

Offline Bustydusty

Wouldn’t pay for dfk it’s become a joke the things that get counted as an extra