Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dana, Edgeware Road - Is this girl also this girl?  (Read 947 times)

Offline hgivv

Hi All,

Long time lurker here (sorry!) - was wondering if anyone has seen this girl yet (couldn't see anything via the search function) External Link/Members Only

She looks *very* much like the performer in this scene:

External Link/Members Only

Considering TOFTT if not - hoping she might be like another Adele...

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:25:57 pm by hgivv »

Offline hgivv

okay, for some reason the profile I linked to was taken down, making me look a little silly - i found another here:

External Link/Members Only

I think it's the same girl, but happy to hear your thoughts...

d00fer

Girl in the black dress right? Could be, very difficult to tell, at the very least there's a resemblance. The agency pics are obviously photoshopped. Hair's a similar length, but slightly curly in the pics vs. video. Cup size in the vid looks more like an A rather than a stated B on the agency profile, but it wouldn't be the first time an agency has been economical with the truth.

Offline hgivv

Girl in the black dress right?

Yep, that one. Agree with all that you say - thought I was going mad - 200+ views and not a single opinion either way until I realised the agency removed her profile from the original link.

I think that's my TOFTT, review #2 incoming...

d00fer

Looking forward to the review. I'd be happy with either girl in the vid or ideally both.

Offline hgivv

Looking forward to the review. I'd be happy with either girl in the vid or ideally both.

one step at a time...

Offline hgivv

Hi All,

Long time lurker here (sorry!) - was wondering if anyone has seen this girl yet (couldn't see anything via the search function)

[link subsequently removed by Hot Collection, sorry]

Looks like the other one might be in trouble too...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 03:36:57 am by hgivv »