Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadently dee deepthroat pros!!  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Throatpunt

For those of you that know dee I think it’s safe to say shes not around anymore sadly. Which lead me to making this post. Anyone that knows of Dee knows she was famous for her oral abilities, particularly her ability to go balls deep deepthroat without gagging.

I’m talking nose to naval throat with a throat pie finish without some much of a blink from her. So I’m making this post to try and find similar to her( minus the terrible time keeping) if anyone knows of any girls that fit the bill please post them. I feel like currently there is a huge shortage of true deepthroaters like Dee.

I know there is another thread similar to this but I’m not just looking for the ability to deepthroat. I’m talking true pros like Dee , Veronika a, virag ect all are. Able to take throatpies and basically breath while they are down there lol.

Thanks guys

Offline LLPunting

The people you're after are already listed elsewhere.
Renaming your thread might make it more obviously specific and useful.

Online aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not seen, but her reviews sound almost identical in terms of service / reliability / cost

Similar, but expensive.

Very good but not quite as submissive as Dee or Rosa

Title of thread should be "submissive deepthroat experts" imo

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I've not seen, but her reviews sound almost identical in terms of service / reliability / cost

Similar, but expensive.

Very good but not quite as submissive as Dee or Rosa

Title of thread should be "submissive deepthroat experts" imo

Sammie and Layla Lou Lou aren't LDN based!  :unknown: