Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day off- How should I plan my day  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Jayjay1

So past 3 weeks I been trying to get hold of various WG , they either failed to answer my call or text or can't agree to time or day.

So I taken few days off in 2 weeks time, this allows me to travel to places in London I normally can't go to due to distant from work location and opens my times schedule to alot more WG.

Have my eye on few girls and spoken to other punters. Am thinking of meet up with 2 on that day. No preference as long as they don't have BOLT ON and not to the larger size of the scale.

Any one have any girls who they want me to try and write a review back. Ie Smiley Sindy, heard great stuff about her but nothing on ANAL.

Let me know, give me some ideas and I will report back.

Offline oinki

Does these threads ever go anywhere when the poster does not post a) a detailed info of what he is looking for, b) his current thoughts about xyz profiles he is thinking of, and c) no budget requisite?

Offline Chorley

Does these threads ever go anywhere when the poster does not post a) a detailed info of what he is looking for, b) his current thoughts about xyz profiles he is thinking of, and c) no budget requisite?
Exactly my thoughts. I really don't se the point of these posts?  :unknown:

Offline Jayjay1

Left the Qs rather open as I didn't want a limit.

As long as it not BOLT and over size that's my criteria, Location/price not an issue.

Obvious nothing crazy like £300 an hour, we all here to experience

Offline oinki

Left the Qs rather open as I didn't want a limit.

As long as it not BOLT and over size that's my criteria, Location/price not an issue.

Obvious nothing crazy like £300 an hour, we all here to experience

Like I said (and I thought I was giving you some hints here) - you want to give as much details as possible rather than keeping it open and at least some sharing of your ideas. I find people tend to react better when this is a give and take rather than just take thread. The only non-subjective criteria you have given is no bolt ons and less than £300 (but "price is not an issue"?) - have you looked at this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266290.450

Your other "criteras" are subjective. What is crazy pricing, is not crazy for others. What is over size for you might not be over size for others. So I can only recommend this super helpful board to do your own research (I've used it extensively and can recommend - defo post replies and ask questions there for any you fancy): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Offline bedhedred

Offline whoya.kiddin

I cannot speak for the specific location but my thoughts were along the lines of Bedhedred.  Particularly given the current drought in London, I would narrow down to a handful of providers who take your fancy *and are in the same area*.  I would also qualify them in advance on fees and services.  On the day you can make an early appointment and have options if she fails to impress when you meet her.  I have done this before.  It does not always result in a successful punt but it increases you chances and reduces the likelihood of being suckered because you are out of options. If you can find a location close to where you live with the possibility of landing a regular then so much the better.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 11:27:09 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline Miller Roy

April Mars has been on my to do list all year, so a review might help me decide:

External Link/Members Only

Only does outcall it seems.

Online FiveKnuckles

it's not the British Open where you play a round on the best courses and make a review for us.  You're just shagging whores   :lol:

I agree with whoya.kiddin, narrow down the area and load 10 whores on your punting phone. Check they're available on day and write a review later.

Offline a203203

April Mars has been on my to do list all year, so a review might help me decide:

External Link/Members Only

Only does outcall it seems.

funny enough she just did a reverse booking on me, first time i've come across her. potentially an interesting one, although a face pic from an old thread isn't that great..

Offline pa5151

it's not the British Open where you play a round on the best courses and make a review for us.  You're just shagging whores   :lol:

This is a sport sir  :hi: