Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P - Wakefield  (Read 3051 times)

2 review(s) for 'P' (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been toying with the idea of meeting P for a while...I'm in my mid 30's and tend to see girls younger than me. But after a shitty punt with Carly Fox (see a neutral review I have posted, that in hindsight should probably have been negative), I'd been thinking maybe I should see an older woman who knows what she wants, and knows how to get it. Which led me to P.

Initial contact was made over email on AW, and all comms were excellent - emails replied to quickly, all questions given answers, all nerves allayed. I eventually found an evening I could do - P only see's one guy per day, in an evening - and booked in. Over the next few days emails ans texts were exchanged that built the anticipation brilliantly. She takes a genuine interest in her clients.

Incalls are at her home on the outskirts of Wakefield, a nice quiet area. Once I was in the house, the action started pretty much immediately. Within 5 minutes I was fully naked on the sofa, P giving me frenetic and amazing OWO, which didn't take very long, but she took the full load in her mouth and swallowed the lot. By this time her pussy was dripping wet...I started playing with it and within minutes she was squirting everywhere. Wow...I will say one thing for her, she ain't for the faint hearted! I was fully expecting this, and thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle!

We moved upstairs where more DFK and fingering (and squirting) was followed by sex (protected, obvs) with her on top, grinding hard on me, followed by me moving her in to doggy. Her arse was on offer, but I had built up a good rhythm and didn't want to lose it, so I filled the bag in doggy...and was pretty spent at this point! P though had more plans for me, and after a brief respite I was treated to a fantastic tie and tease session where she lubed my cock up, with me in restraints and blindfolded, and teased me hard again, played with my balls, my cock and my arse until I was rigid and sucked me dry again.

Wow. She is a hell of a woman. She says nothing gives her more pleasure than making a man cum, and I believe her. She is 100% genuine, her profile is accurate (including age) and she is exceptionally kinky - she is up for anything, as long as it doesn't involve blood or shit, basically (her words, not mine).

Her services won't appeal to everyone...she is (or at least can be) pretty extreme...but she does it with a smile on her face as she genuinely enjoys it. If you like it filthy or are up for a little experimentation, then P is the woman - and I mean woman, not girl - that you should see.

Offline cueball

Time to dig out the cammo jacket and slip over the border

Offline stevedave

Just realised I forgot to mention - the cost was a very reasonable £100 for the hour. For 3 pops, OWO, CIM, swallowing, anal on offer and basically anything on her likes list - no hidden extras -  I think this makes P excellent VFM.

Also, she does have a cat that has free reign of the house, so if you don't like cats or are allergic, bare this in mind.

jackd199

I've wanted to book her for a long long time but her pictures aren't very clear so i can't work out what she looks like and what type of figure she has !
Any comments regarding her looks would be more than welcome

Offline stevedave

I've no complaints about her figure in the slightest. Size 12, nice boobs and a cracking arse.

It was the first time I've been with an "older lady" (I'm 34) for a long time, so I was a little worried about what her body would be like, but as I say - no complaints here  :P

Offline Rich42

Excellent work for the team stevedave  :drinks:

Offline Welshwand

Hi thanks for the review P certainly looks like a great lass to meet. Can you advise if there is a way of contacting her but not via AW. I was originally signed up to AW but quit after the AM hacking thing.  Cheers