Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: to new or not to new?  (Read 845 times)

prizelight

I'm going for my 4th punt this weekend and the first 3 have been neutral(1st) to positive (2nd and 3rd) with girls with no AW feedback. Apparently this is unusual. I'd like to try another 0 rated girl. At what point does this slip from a commendable sense of adventure to reckless stupidity?

What's the longest run of good experiences anyone has had with WGs new to them?

Offline cueball

You're a braver man than me, these days I never punt with a zero

Offline smiths

I'm going for my 4th punt this weekend and the first 3 have been neutral(1st) to positive (2nd and 3rd) with girls with no AW feedback. Apparently this is unusual. I'd like to try another 0 rated girl. At what point does this slip from a commendable sense of adventure to reckless stupidity?

Its not that unusual though if a punter is risk averse he can use this site to locate recommended WGs of course. It becomes reckless in my view if it continues to happen punt after punt. No idea the longest run a punter has had.

I know gems are to be found among newbie WGs to me, but that also increases the chances of meeting lying low lifes, I accept the risks.

Offline LanceVance

Going with a 0 rated girl is a gamble. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it really does not. I would say that you do see 0 rated girls, review them on here regardless of the result. It will help to further sort the wheat from the chaff. If you are able to find only good ones, then great. Just beware that it can also go pear shaped.

JV547845

Depends what they're charging, how close they are, what their pics are like, what they sounds like on the phone, whether their profile reads like a woman wrote it and not a pimp and how much I care about being stood up where they are or availability of plan Bs.

Offline SamLP

Kudos to you. I used to punt like that more often before than now. The thrill of punting an unknown with no reviews and leaving with a good experience is different to going in expecting a positive punt because of the good reviews you've read. On the flip side you sometimes meet liars and scammers. However, each to their own and if you find a gem then it would have been worth it.

bensonhedges20

Some of the best punts i have had is with newcomers with low or no feedback.

I would advise atleast hearing her voice beforehand to ensure you dont waste your time etc

Good luck with the fourth punt.

fredpunter

if it's only your fourth punt maybe you have yet to experience what a really good punt is. If I had my time over I would re-evaluate some of my earliest punts. 

prizelight

True even with my limited experience - I rated my first one positive straight afterwards and it was neutral at best. Thanks for the advice - I'll let you know how whoever turns out tomorrow.

Online superchamp

IMO it's the feedback content that's more important than the number of feedbacks. Those written by WG's or their pimps are fairly easy to spot. Any WG that's only been on AW a short time but has a high feedback has to viewed with suspicion,

prizelight

Turns out 2 consecutive positives is now my personal best. I'll review this as some point but for now all I'll say is the if you don't like the physical action of a cock going in an out of your vagina then prostitution may not be your dream career.

Also it turns out Sergei does look exactly how you think Sergei looks.