Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tech catching people out....  (Read 4508 times)

figleaf

I was at a party today listening to the women gossipping about cheating partners.

One had recently caught her boyfriend cheating on Facebook. He was chatting up a bird via his phone and the messages were popping up in real time on the family iPad his wife was using. Bang to rights.

Cue quite a few stories about friends of friends being caught out with internet history or by leaving text messages on phones.

I was done over years ago with a stray email and have close calls with sat nav and oyster card history.

Big brother is watching!  Anyone with anything to lose should take this all very seriously And watch the old electronic trail!

Can people think of other blind spots besides?

- Mobile Phone
- Social Networks
- Laptop and IPad
- Sat Nav
- Email
- Bank statements and credit cards
- Oyster Card
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 05:22:06 pm by figleaf »

Offline Trevor12

I'm single, so don't have to worry, but parking/speeding tickets from one area, when you are supposedly somewhere else would require some explaining.

Offline cueball

Post punt can be very dangerous, your behaviour, smell of perfume / pussy, lipstick on you and maybe the one that most overlooked.... stray different coloured long hairs on you, wifey gives you a hug, smells perfume and sees a long blonde hair stuck on your tee shirt, your on the quick think lie mission.

Offline Yorkle

Popped into a supermarket to buy a bottle of (cheap!) bubbly to take to a punt, and as usual paid cash.  However, scanned my Nectar card without thinking, and then a couple of weeks later got a promotion/offer through the post for that particular wine - it even said something like "based on your recent purchase of XXX sparkling wine".  Joint nectar account and the letter was addressed to Mr & Mrs Yorkle.  She doesn't drink, and I only really drink red wine.  Luckily I opened the mail before she got home.

Offline cueball

It's the little things that'll get you busted ain't it, you've got to be careful

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Smell of smoke in clothes. Visiting a lady who smokes, even if she does not while you are there, leaves your heap of clothes smelling of smoke. One used to say 'popped into a pub' but that no longer works.

Close the map book in the car or the open page may leave a clue.

Petrol usage and mileage is a problem.

Offline Silver Birch

Popped into a supermarket to buy a bottle of (cheap!) bubbly to take to a punt, and as usual paid cash.  However, scanned my Nectar card without thinking, and then a couple of weeks later got a promotion/offer through the post for that particular wine - it even said something like "based on your recent purchase of XXX sparkling wine".  Joint nectar account and the letter was addressed to Mr & Mrs Yorkle.  She doesn't drink, and I only really drink red wine.  Luckily I opened the mail before she got home.

Fuck  :scare:

I think I cover my tracks pretty well, but it is something so simple that could be the downfall of us all. Thanks  :drinks:

Drillakilla

My missus put a program on our PC which noted every keystroke, website etc so she had passwords the lot. She read through everyone of my AW enquires!

xxxx

If you walk round York with your phone on the local service do hack your phone getting your info. Had it on the news & that they aren't supposed to do it. So if you happen to be in an area if you get targeted advert to you - don't know if they read your e-mail address from your phone but the news had it that part of the offering free wi-fi they can read all your personal details.

Offline maxxblue

My missus put a program on our PC which noted every keystroke, website etc so she had passwords the lot. She read through everyone of my AW enquires!

Is she still your missus?

Travelling Man

One thing I do know a bit about is covering tracks with technology, you would be shocked to find out what is stored. Mainly no one is interested in what you are doing but more interested in marketing opportunities.

One tip is to use programmes like Hideman this stops all prying eyes. I am currently using this phone from panama lol. These programmes also get round phone adult blocking so no need to give out your name. This makes it easy to have a 100% untraceable phone.

One of the worse culprits is this new messenger from Facebook leaves conversation traces all over. Also watch devices under the same google user name.

But as for the post punt stuff I will be looking to you guys for advice as I'm a complete newby.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Mate of mine did that to see what malarkey his missus was up to, and she was but he said she was a superb liar;!.

Called "Spyrix" or similar you can trace it it is in the prog files on most Windows machines but you bring it up with a sort of press three keys together sequenc and it can show everything!.

No peace;(.

Offline smiths

I was at a party today listening to the women gossipping about cheating partners.

One had recently caught her boyfriend cheating on Facebook. He was chatting up a bird via his phone and the messages were popping up in real time on the family iPad his wife was using. Bang to rights.

Cue quite a few stories about friends of friends being caught out with internet history or by leaving text messages on phones.

I was done over years ago with a stray email and have close calls with sat nav and oyster card history.

Big brother is watching!  Anyone with anything to lose should take this all very seriously And watch the old electronic trail!

Can people think of other blind spots besides?

- Mobile Phone
- Social Networks
- Laptop and IPad
- Sat Nav
- Email
- Bank statements and credit cards
- Oyster Card

I use a dedicated punting phone, a very basic non net enabled Nokia that i bought second hand years ago, thats all I need for punting, which i top-up in a shop in cash. I use pen and paper for writing WGs numbers down and can throw the paper away while out. I am careful when using the net, i have my own separate net access that i have had for years so its not thought of as being odd.

A punting mate of mine got caught out by glitter off a WG on his back despite having had 2 showers since the punt. Fortunately the use of glitter is a lot less than years ago.

As mentioned the smell of smoke nowadays more than ever with the smoking ban could catch a punter out. I spray my clothes which i have been doing for many years with my own deodorant that i take to punts with me. NEVER use a WGs offered deodorant or shower gel if its different to what you usually use, a partner might well notice. And this is a crucial thing, some women can pick up different smells on you. I also carefully check myself in the car mirror or if not driving in a mirror in a shop toilet to make sure my face and clothes are in order. Lipstick on a shirt collar for instance or the WGs hair on my clothes, things a partner might see.

A potential big problem are WGs that wear perfume. The thing is i request them not to wear any but they may have had the previous punter request they do and even with a shower or more the smell can still be on them and transferred to me. Again a usual spray is required and a ready made excuse if needed that a woman bumped into me.

If driving and especially in an area out of normal watch for parking tickets, your speed and be careful to obey the parking in the area. This isnt really a problem for me as my partner knows i am out and about in various areas, and i dont punt hundreds of miles from home.

Pay for petrol and any shopping in cash of course.

Be VERY careful about changing your usual routines, women can be perceptive on this, mine are long established and ingrained. After a punt dont go straight home, chill out and if hungry as i usually am have a bite to eat, again adding another smell thats not suspicious.

Overall, my advice to punters is punt basic if possible which for those that go to punts from work or even in their dinner breaks can be difficult i know. Have at least one careful shower before seeing your partner.

Of course the irony is those things that have made it easier to punt, mobiles and email also can catch you out. Never get complacent and ALWAYS stick to and follow your routine and checking of yourself and what you tech stuff you use to punt.

Quesadilla

This thread just makes me so glad to be a single punter! 

I love finding remnants of a previous outcall in my place, like some WG's underwear, or an earring, always brings a smile to my face as I try and remember who wore it.

Love getting home after an incall and still smelling my last punt's pussy juices or perfume on me. 

Stress-free, hassle free punting! Bliss! :drinks:

willbred

I love finding remnants of a previous outcall in my place, like some WG's underwear, or an earring, always brings a smile to my face as I try and remember who wore it.

Love getting home after an incall and still smelling my last punt's pussy juices or perfume on me. 

You lucky bastard  :thumbsup:

walking dead

I know google apps on my android seem to store recent parking locations. I think it's google now.

Even if you use a different punting phone and take your normal phone with you

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1. I could not be done with the deceit, the covering of tracks and sheer paranoia of being caught if I was not single.

Quesadilla

+1. I could not be done with the deceit, the covering of tracks and sheer paranoia of being caught if I was not single.

Exactly - that would take all the fun out of it for me for sure. But as always punting is risk vs. reward and some here obviously are much less risk-averse than us.  :hi:

The happy one

I nearly got caught via history on the family computer

Wife got the history up not knowing what she was doing and closed down the page without really checking it. I saw all the websites address pop up and nearly passed out

She saw me cough and splutter and was more worried about me than what was on the screen

Lucky

Three or fours after checking adultwork on my phone I have unlocked it it and the page pops up

Punting phone for calls and messages

Never ever comes home

After all my punts it goes back to the office

Been very luck and a lot of the time it is more by chance than planning

john_n

Agree with you. Just found a sweet in my jacket after my last visit to Adele :) Even tough I'm single aswell I'm still "paranoid" about leaving online traces.

Quesadilla

Agree with you. Just found a sweet in my jacket after my last visit to Adele :) Even tough I'm single aswell I'm still "paranoid" about leaving online traces.
Howcum?  :unknown:  Who's going to find traces?

Offline NelsonH

I am amazed by some of this. PC stands for Personal Computer.
It's personal, yours, no fiddling expected or allowed.

I don't fiddle with my wife's PC, she don't fiddle with mine.
Buy a MAC, password it.

I don't read her mail, she don't read mine.

I don't know how much she has in her bank, she don't know what's in mine.
On purpose we don't use the same bank.

I have two phones. Everybody knows this. They just lay about.
They are OFF, unless I want to call someone.

None of this is "suspicious" because I am a grumpy old bastard who always carries on this way.

Drillakilla

Is she still your missus?

She is mate, so I have to be super careful!!

yorkshire123

Its fuck all to do with tech, its complacency that catches the married punter out.
The odd close call serves to reset my guard against such complacency so to be honest I'm quiet thankful when one happens.

Even if I wasn't married I wouldn't like my little secret to become public as I have customers that I know would look dimly on it & god knows what it would do to my parents/children?

As for snoopy wives, my wife is my best mate but if it ever got to the stage that I had to justify my movements or spending habits she would be advised to go find a puppy dog elsewhere, however emotionally difficult that would be.

john_n

Howcum?  :unknown:  Who's going to find traces?

As I said just paranoid, no one has anything to do with what I do online
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:57:56 pm by john_n »

whiterussian

Buy a MAC, password it.

I don't know how much she has in her bank, she don't know what's in mine.
On purpose we don't use the same bank.

I have two phones. Everybody knows this. They just lay about.
They are OFF, unless I want to call someone.

None of this is "suspicious" because I am a grumpy old bastard who always carries on this way.

Absolutely Brilliant  :thumbsup:

Offline NelsonH

Thankyou. I need the encouragement.

I'll get flamed in a minute I expect.

yorkshire123

Why?
Your post makes perfect sense to me  :hi:

Offline thefoxman

Buy a MAC, password it.

Good for you - but it's very common for women to get overly nosey,
and look through anything when you're not there.

Offline Mansell

Use a Google Chrome "incognito window" then no history stored on your computer. As long as you have closed the window she can't trace where you have been easily.

My'n is so "untechy" that she'll struggle with anything more sophisticated than looking at history.

Offline CBPaul

Its fuck all to do with tech, its complacency that catches the married punter out.
The odd close call serves to reset my guard against such complacency so to be honest I'm quiet thankful when one happens.

Even if I wasn't married I wouldn't like my little secret to become public as I have customers that I know would look dimly on it & god knows what it would do to my parents/children?

As for snoopy wives, my wife is my best mate but if it ever got to the stage that I had to justify my movements or spending habits she would be advised to go find a puppy dog elsewhere, however emotionally difficult that would be.

Spot on.

Stick to the self imposed rules, all common stuff mentioned on  here many times before and don't get complacent or lazy.

I use an old punting phone, PAYG paid for in cash. Any browsing is done on MY computer, private browsing and I clear cookies and history very regularly.

I've had close calls but they only cause me to re-evaluate how I punt. Most of them were from street punting days which I haven't done for a long time now.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thankyou. I need the encouragement.

Why?  It seems quite normal to me to not read each others emails or snoop through each others PC or phones and even to have your own bank accounts.  Its called having a small amount of privacy which should be expected even if married. 

To me if you feel the need to keep checking your partners web history or phone then you don't trust him so would be much happier single as living a life where you are always worried your partner is doing something is a miserable existence and one no one should put up with

It shows a large degree of trust if neither of you feel the need to snoop on the other

Offline Plan R

Gents

I just registered to comment on this topic

Doing AW research on a smart phone or tablet is a minefield and I would avoid that full stop.
Particularly as smart phones wish to synch with all other devices [tablets] etc at home, like I say - its just a minefield and should be avoided.

Assuming your not mad enough to do your AW research at work - that just leaves the home PC and laptops
[not tablets though!]

Windows and Apple computers will log everything you do on themselves somewhere..so...
The thing to do [for banking, wanking and one handed AW research] is to use whats called a 'live distribution of linux'

Its not particularly difficult [certainly less difficult than the financial raping that is divorce].

Basically you run an entire operating system in the computers [or laptops]  RAM.
You do this via a CD in the CD tray. Its that simple.
That means the hard drive is never touched.
In fact you can run this on computers and laptops that have had their hard drive removed altogether!

You put the CD in the CD tray, restart the computer - and it 'boots up' into a 'live' operating system
That means, the operating system 'exists' for as long as there is electricity going through the computer.
Turn the PC off and the operating system disappears.

I'll say that again...The Operating System Disappears !
It only ever existed 'on the wire' so to speak. No electricity on the wire = no operating system.
It never existed on the hard drive
Its the difference between thinking a word, versus writing the word on a piece of paper.
The thought exists only as long as you are thinking it, whereas the written word lasts forever.

I use a live distribution [live distro] for all my AW 'research'
Here is a link External Link/Members Only

SUMO61

Why?  It seems quite normal to me to not read each others emails or snoop through each others PC or phones and even to have your own bank accounts.  Its called having a small amount of privacy which should be expected even if married. 

To me if you feel the need to keep checking your partners web history or phone then you don't trust him so would be much happier single as living a life where you are always worried your partner is doing something is a miserable existence and one no one should put up with

It shows a large degree of trust if neither of you feel the need to snoop on the other

Agree with the OP and Dani here.

Early on in the marriage, the missus opened my post. I wasn't happy, it was a bank statement, marked Private and Confidential. I just explained it was exactly that, private...

Email and texts are the same, private correspondence. I don't read hers, so she isn't reading mine. I won't even share my Facebook page with her. Everyone is entitled to a private life.

But, some folks are very nosey by nature, so I protect my privacy at all times. Delete, delete, clear history, clear cookies, use Incognito, punting phone etc etc.

UKP has been invaluable with hints and tips too, things i'd never even thought of. Keep it up, pardon the pun!

geek_lover

Wow, I thought I was being careful but there are a few things I have found here that need to be changed. 

Offline Silver Birch

Gents

Doing AW research on a smart phone or tablet is a minefield and I would avoid that full stop.
Particularly as smart phones wish to synch with all other devices [tablets] etc at home, like I say - its just a minefield and should be avoided.

Assuming your not mad enough to do your AW research at work - that just leaves the home PC and laptops
[not tablets though!]

Windows and Apple computers will log everything you do on themselves somewhere..so...
The thing to do [for banking, wanking and one handed AW research] is to use whats called a 'live distribution of linux'

Its not particularly difficult [certainly less difficult than the financial raping that is divorce].

Basically you run an entire operating system in the computers [or laptops]  RAM.
In fact you can run this on computers and laptops that have had their hard drive removed altogether!

You put the CD in the CD tray, restart the computer - and it 'boots up' into a 'live' operating system
That means, the operating system 'exists' for as long as there is electricity going through the computer.

It only ever existed 'on the wire' so to speak. No electricity on the wire = no operating system.
Its the difference between thinking a word, versus writing the word on a piece of paper.
The thought exists only as long as you are thinking it, whereas the written word lasts forever.

Good plan, but I spot a flaw!

How do you instantly switch your screen from AW/UKP to "Amazon's Gifts for Women" page when your missus pops into the room unexpectedly  :sarcastic:

geek_lover

Good plan, but I spot a flaw!

How do you instantly switch your screen from AW/UKP to "Amazon's Gifts for Women" page when your missus pops into the room unexpectedly  :sarcastic:

If I did this she would know something was up......

Offline cueball

Ha ha, Jason Bourne has got nowt on us lot, we're like a bunch of secret agents

Offline Big Bad R

Gents

[not tablets though!]

Bit complicated for a luddite like me :(

Tend to use 'control shift & n' on google chrome which is 'incognito' mode and does not store on history. I am sure it is not totally fool proof but missus is not that computer literate !

Offline OakTree

Even if you have a punting phone, your own personal phone can still catch you out. If you take your own personal phone with you on a punt and don't even use it your location history could be being logged. If Google location services are switched on in your phone settings then your journey will be logged.

External Link/Members Only

If her indoors has access to your account she can see and track everywhere you've been on any given day.

geek_lover

Ah.... I hadn't thought of this.

Offline Greenman

Had a good evening punt with a lady who reeked of perfume
As always had a good bath after before misses comes home after working graveyard shift
Always wipe the bath over
Try to dry the towel over the Raditor then hang as Normal as the misses would ask why would I have a bath with a clean office job
My clothes reeked of perfume
Thank god I made a good bacon sandwich and let the fumes go over my clothes  :rolleyes:

Always drive within speed limits is important also as your mind will be wandering after a good session and your knees should be trembling

rocketscience

Buy a MAC, password it.

Absolutely another advantage of the mac is the guest account, where if your wife wants to borrow your computer (because they are lazy and often can't be bothered to go and get their own) she can just use that with absolutely no access to your user profile and it deletes everything she has done to your computer when she logs out, even better use a macbook and its just a matter of closing the lid as long as you have password protected it... If you haven't set up a password, you should be shot...

Offline Mr Garmin

I had a punt set up for today and this morning I got 'your very happy today you're humming to yourself'

Fuck me I nearly shat myself, I thought I had every base covered and then this new gotcha came out of the blue.

Now I have to remember not to be a miserable shit the rest of the time.

geek_lover

I imagine this is a classic giveaway for some!

Quesadilla

Absolutely another advantage of the mac is the guest account, where if your wife wants to borrow your computer (because they are lazy and often can't be bothered to go and get their own) she can just use that with absolutely no access to your user profile and it deletes everything she has done to your computer when she logs out, even better use a macbook and its just a matter of closing the lid as long as you have password protected it... If you haven't set up a password, you should be shot...
Not an advantage of the Mac at all - you can setup separate accounts / profiles on a PC as well and they have no access to each other's data / settings / internet history etc etc.  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

the only way is each to have their own computer. I started with a Mac in 1987, then got one for missus HP and one each for the kids so no problems of seeing each other's files.

stracster

Gents

[not tablets though!]

How do you explain the CD if she finds it? I might be biased as I'm single, but I would have thought the simpler 'incognito' chrome option would have been better to use?