Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork girls with nice feet ?  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Ryan12334

I have recently developed a huge foot fetish, and I'm looking for girls with nice feet . Any suggestions ?

Offline Morthos

A) 'Nice' is subjective - what type of feet do you consider nice?

B) It might help if you give some idea of location and ask on the relevant regional board.

Offline maxxblue

I have recently developed a huge foot fetish, and I'm looking for girls with nice feet . Any suggestions ?

Do you mean a fetish for huge feet, or a huge fetish for feet?  :D

Offline Ryan12334

Just a fetish for normal sexc feet , they don't have to be huge. Just well kept. Any recommendations, I've never booked a girl for this specific purpose so I'm looking for some help.

Offline sub_marine

Age is definetly a factor in looking for nice soft supple feet, and weight, although saying that, one of the best pair of feet I came across was on a young girl who was probably a size 18.  Also girls who spend thier life in heels dont have the best feet, WGs who like fluffy slippers usually have cracking feet, that size 18 girl answered the door in sports socks, so although the socks didnt do it for me, it was a good sign that she probably doesnt wear heels often

Offline Ryan12334

Thanks for the help mate . Have you seen any other girls with nice feet, from aw?

Offline Goodfellow

I'll watch with interest whether anyone comes back with suggestions, or if the foot-lovers are secretive about it  :P

Offline j4m3sd

If you like smaller feet, I personally I go for Eastern European girls. As in my experience they tend to have the type of feet I like.

External Link/Members Only

Would recommend the above three, Ryna in particular gives a very enthusiastic footjob.
All these girls are well reviewed on here. But saying that, I've seen some stunning EE girls who have been badly reviewed and probably would have been a shite punt, had I asked more of them other than to lay face down on the bed and be quiet while I suck her toes and wank over her feet.

Offline Ryan12334

Why are the footlovers being so quiet I'm sure there's 1000's on this site.

Thanks for the reccomendations I'll toftt

And review afterwards!

More preety feet girls please.

Offline sub_marine

All depends on what type of feet you find hot, ideally WGs that have picutres of there feet are the safest bet, they obviously look  after them and know that some men like feet

Offline Ryan12334

I like white feet, well looked after with a nice arch