Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic EMILY Bristol - Bristol - TOFTT  (Read 2052 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5624024) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bricks100

Polish Milf, in very nice quality town centre apartment.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

This one caught my eye in a milf dream moment. No intel on here, so here's one for the team. £130 for the hour.

As I said, very plush apartment, but door on busy street, so some may find indiscreet, since she makes you wait while she comes downstairs to open door. Nice ensuite shower which I made use of.

The lady isn't a stunner but has a reasonable body, nice curves and decent natural tits (for a change!). Doesn't speak much english and used google translate on here phone for a couple things, but we managed ok;) She wanted to give me a sensual oily massage to start off, so after a bit of dfk and general fondling where i removed her underwear and sampled the wetness between her legs, she had me lie face down and proceeded to massage me with hot oil. Not the most therapeutic massage I've ever had, but once she oiled herself up and proceeded to massage me with her whole body, pushing her nipples into all the hard to reach crevices, and then straddling me and stretching her pussy open on my arse and moaning, I was quite enjoying it;)

She turned me over and went down on my now rock hard cock, taking her time to lick me up and down and suck my cock. She's not a deep throat gag artist by any means but removed her hands on my request and took me as deep as she could. As I put my hand on her ass and stroked her ass crack she shuffled around so I could finger her now wet hole and exclaimed in her poor english that yes please I should definitely do that to her! We moved into a 69 after a while and with a lot of vocal encouragement from her she received a good licking out. I flipped her over and got some fingers inside her which she loved and licked and fingered her to her orgasm. No faking here;) Back to owo for me then, lying on my back with her between my legs. Within a couple of minutes I gave her both barrels straight into her mouth. Not a drop was spilt, and she let me pump all my load into her mouth, before withdrawing gently to find a tissue. Swallow was on her likes list, but it's of no concern to me by then if she does or does not.
After another little massage to regain my strength we started a fucking session, sampling most positions and she took a very long hard fucking and seemed to enjoy it all. I eventually emptied my self into the condom deep in her pussy in doggy over the edge of the bed, after we both had raised quite a sweat. Another shower was offered and willingly taken.

All in all a good punt, decent value for a very full hour of fun, with a very willing lady, if slightly shy initially. Not sure how long she will be here, she is touring. Probably won't return soon, but maybe later in the year if she returns.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. How old would you hazard she is? Also, you say she isn't a stunner: do you mean she's plain looking or she's unattractive/a minger/an 8 pinter*?

* delete as appropriate

Offline bricks100

Lol. I'd say plain. Probably mid 40s.