Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin Sexxxy, Bath  (Read 816 times)

4 review(s) for SEXXY RANYA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline having_fun

Hi,
I met Evelin this afternoon at her flat in Bath. She was my second punt of the day after seeing sweet carla already in the morning (review to follow) so it was a really last minute decision. Communication was good, made by phone and text with fast replies but the texts were very short. She gave me the directions and i made my way over.

i'd only booked a 15 minute meeting for £40 because i just needed a second pop that i wasn't able to do during the morning. i drove to her flat but really struggled to find parking. Its in the centre of bath and all the car parks were pretty busy so i was running a bit late. I called Evelin and she was fine with it, gave me the flat number and i walked to her place. The flat is on a quiet road and to access the door you go through a gate so fairly discreet on a rainy sunday. There are offices on the other side of the road so i don't know what this would be like during normal working hours?

in my opinion i found her attractive, her face is cute, dark hair and she has a lovely body. She was dressed in yoga pants and i thought she looked good, pretty casual but i wasn't expecting a lot for 15 minutes without much notice. Her tits are small i like that, some others may not. She took me to her room which was tidy but small (a single bed). We got the paperwork out of the way and then she turned her back to me, pressed her body against against mine and took my hands to explore hers (and partially to warm them up!) Instantly got me hard.

She unbuckled my jean whilst rubbing against me etc and i watched her take of her clothes. She looks good naked :P matched her photos. She guided me to the bed and began by sucking my cock (covered) before long she was on top and riding away. I didn't have long so was happy just doing this, she felt tight and i popped pretty quickly. She seems sweet, made a little small talk with me and some nice smiles were exchanged a little kiss and i was gone

Only minor negatives

I could hear her room mate in the living room at the end of the punt, she was sat watching tv when i left. Didn't acknowledge me until i said hi to her. Fairly new to punting so not sure if thats a normal thing or not?

No DFK was offered but i didnt really push for this either.

Overall i felt satisfied at the end and thought for my first 15 minutes booking it was great value so giving her a positive :)

External Link/Members Only