Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exeter(Ex4) Young Sexy Japanese Girl  (Read 729 times)

Offline meatywsg

Yet another Viva Street punt gone wrong...

External Link/Members Only

COMMS: As always you are not speaking to the lady you are visiting, its her 'organiser' who will agree to your every wish and confirm your every want is available at no extra cost....all of which is rubbish because the actual lady will tell you she never promised that so shes not doing it/or needs a tip. Otherwise, responses to texts and answering calls is very prompt.

LOCATION: Marcus House in EX4 of Exeter, 2nd floor, room 47. P&D parking is available under the building £1/hr

MEET: My 23yr old Japanese girl was a late 30's Chinese Woman with typical Chinese looks...including hairy armpits! On the plus side she did have big boobs, i couldn't quite work out if they were bolt ons or not but they seemed to defy gravity better than those of her age normally do. There was ZERO kissing, despite me double checking before handing over the paperwork. Her BJ is covered and was limited to the head whilst using her hand to speed the process up, i never made it to FS because it was just so boring. It was such a crap punt i ended it and left £60 worse off and won't be back.

BIG AVOID.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

bristolqwerty

COMMS: As always you are not speaking to the lady you are visiting, its her 'organiser' who will agree to your every wish and confirm your every want is available at no extra cost....all of which is rubbish because the actual lady will tell you she never promised that so shes not doing it/or needs a tip. Otherwise, responses to texts and answering calls is very prompt.
:D  Kinda defeats the object of talking at all ~ just rock up, get the business done, smile and leave.  I've had trouble meeting a real Japanese girl in London so finding one in the southwest must be mission impossible.  Hairy armpits ...  :vomit:  I like to think I'd have walked or ran  :scare:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:12:50 pm by bristolqwerty »