Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours/Suanas - how do they work??  (Read 1490 times)

1080p

was just wondering? do the girls pay the owner for the premises, rent etc or does the owner recruit the girls for work (wages)?

what's the setup?

Offline lewisjones23

Punter pays fee to parlour

Punter then pays girls fee + any extra to the girl

1080p

yea but some are free to enter

Offline howrude

Some (more in my experience) parlours will take a fee and the girl(s) will get a share of it. Extras such as OWO are then paid to the girl in the room.

vt

I expect there are many different arrangements, but the incall establishments I've visited have been free to enter. They have an 'owner' who usually employs a maid/receptionist, these provide the premises, the advertising, the bookings, the laundry, the security, all the backroom stuff.

The girls turn up and work, they keep what they earn but hand over a percentage to the house, usually a third. I've heard of others where the girls are charged a daily fixed fee for the use of the room, anything they earn beyond that is theirs to keep.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:49:25 pm by vt »

Offline stayer

I used to frequent massage parlours but haven't been to one for a long time, since about 2000.

In my days, you always paid an entry fee such as £10 for a half-hour massage which was always given - but for perhaps 15-20 minutes. The masseuse then always offered a sexual service such as topless or full-strip hand relief for which you paid her. Doing it this way maintained the illusion that the parlour was legally providing only a massage service. Of course, all such parlours are brothels.

In the more obvious brothels such as Vivas and Peaches Massage, the common practice was to pay the receptionist who in turn would hand over a portion to the WG.

Chatli16

There's on I frequent it's free to get in. They take you to a room where the girls come in, you can ask if you want one by one or in a Lineup. You choose then she takes you to a room which you pay her in. There are some you have to pay to  get in

Online Puntsmith

There's on I frequent it's free to get in. They take you to a room where the girls come in, you can ask if you want one by one or in a Lineup. You choose then she takes you to a room which you pay her in. There are some you have to pay to  get in

This place sounds interesting!  The line-up sounds like something I would like to check out!  Are you able to provide some details of this place?  Thanks!

Chatli16

This place sounds interesting!  The line-up sounds like something I would like to check out!  Are you able to provide some details of this place?  Thanks!

Would I be allowed to? Thought they were illegal... I would be happy to but not sure

Offline Steely Dan

The only one breaking the law is the manager.  Not the punters, not the WG, and certainly not illegal to post details like a web link.  Per site rules no need to post detailed address. Read more on PuntingWiki as linked below.

James999

The only one breaking the law is the manager.  Not the punters, not the WG,

Not quite correct, maids / receptionists and leaseholder are also breaking the law  :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

The last time I saw a line-up was in Brighton. Fairly easy to Google if it's still running.

Offline Steely Dan

Not quite correct, maids / receptionists and leaseholder are also breaking the law  :hi:
Agree.  Anway, Chatli16 you can post more details   :).

foreverandever

Used to run a system in Southampton years ago whre you walked into an office and the reception bird showed a portfolio of pics, you chose, she rang and then you visited.

Chatli16

It's in between Sainsburys and the Train bridge in West Green Road, London. Think its a brown door, opens after 6. There's a buzzer, you buzz, wait and then someone opens the door, up the stairs and voila. Can check on Google Maps