Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Paranoia factor - punting on the sly  (Read 5572 times)

Offline peroxidefox

So I'm punting on the down-low if you know what I mean.
I browse in incognito through a VPN. I use burner second SIM via text only for Comms. (so nothing cloud backed up like WhatsApp). I keep any notes in an encrypted file on my desktop. I disable GPS when traveling.
Is there anything further I could be doing to safeguard my secrecy?
I find the hardest thing so far is accounting for the cash coming out of my bank account, I push it to Revolut before withdrawing.

Offline JontyR

Welcome to the board.
I'm punting on the down-low if you know what I mean.
Nope, not a clue.

External Link/Members Only

I find the hardest thing so far is accounting for the cash coming out of my bank account, I push it to Revolut before withdrawing.
You'll know your own situation better than others. Is there any savings scheme via your work which skims money off into a community bank / credit union before you get it?

Offline myothernameis

Is there anything further I could be doing to safeguard my secrecy

When punting beware of ring doorbells, and if any ring doorbells near to where your are punting, know your location, and any friends of your wife ect, that stay near by.  Your wife (don't know if your married or going out with someone) friend contacts your wife and says, I seen Johnxx, going into a flat across the road from me

Offline peroxidefox

Offline Stevelondon

Invest in disguises.
Only use hire cars for punting trips.
Get checked every two weeks.
Seek psychiatric help if feelings of paranoia set in.

Other than that

Enjoy as best you can.

Jesus Christ…… I’ve punted for more years than a lot of you lot have lived. I’ve never worried about anything one bit and if I did. I’d stop.

It’s a fucking game …….. get on with it or don’t do it.

Offline peroxidefox

Seek psychiatric help if feelings of paranoia set in.

Lol, yeah, that was for the thread title mostly.
Having read that wiki article now, I seem to be mostly getting it right.

Online RandomGuy99

You could literally burn your burner phone after each booking?

Maybe carry a small can of petrol with you so you can strip off and burn your clothes and phone.

It might be hard explaining why you keep rocking up naked at home. Perhaps you could say you're experimenting with naturism?

Online RandomGuy99

Sorry I forgot to mention spy satellites.  Use an umbrella at all times to hard your presence from the satellites and park under trees or multi-storey car parks so they can't see you.

Online mr.bluesky

I find it helps if you wear one of these when you go punting

Hidden Image/Members Only

Although to be honest it's not much of a disguise if you really do wear glasses and have a big nose and bushy eyebrows and a moustache.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 11:53:26 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline LLPunting

Sorry I forgot to mention spy satellites.  Use an umbrella at all times to hard your presence from the satellites and park under trees or multi-storey car parks so they can't see you.

Non-descript umbrellas in common colours, no easy id'd branding.
Don't take the car unless it's not got a tracker in-built or Internet based "find-me" facilities, including any cars that receive software updates wirelessly.

Offline LLPunting

I find it helps if you wear one of these when you go punting

Although to be honest it's not much of a disguise if you really do wear glasses and have a big nose and bushy eyebrows and a moustache.

You need the upgraded ones with polarising lenses in the frames as face-recog software is much better now.

You also need to disguise your normal gait because software can spot you through that too.

Offline LLPunting

You could literally burn your burner phone after each booking?

Maybe carry a small can of petrol with you so you can strip off and burn your clothes and phone.

It might be hard explaining why you keep rocking up naked at home. Perhaps you could say you're experimenting with naturism?

Better and more excusable to carry a change of casual clothing in a backpack/gym bag (along with gym wear) and change into that outfit before punt.  Put on original clothes before returning home.  Establish a habit of doing the clothes washing occasionally so you can wash your punt outfits (and check for lipstick stains and body glitter) without raising suspicion.

Online Colston36

You need the upgraded ones with polarising lenses in the frames as face-recog software is much better now.

You also need to disguise your normal gait because software can spot you through that too.

Practice limping.

Offline LLPunting

Offline jimbobted

The money thing. I have my work expenses paid into a different account that nobody else knows about.
My wife doesn't have oversight of my bank accounts anyway but she sometimes angles that she should etc so I don't want any dodgy cash withdrawals showing if one day I acquiesced.
She might ask "where are your expenses?" and I'm not sure how I would answer that one. I might say I've spent them on crypto of something (I did once stupidly spent £500 on a worthless NFT with her full knowledge and she wasn't bothered so...)

Offline Southernbloke

If you’re that paranoid about punting give it up. If I was this worried about it I wouldn’t do it as I just wouldn’t enjoy myself.

Offline JustaPunter

I browse in incognito through a VPN. I use burner second SIM via text only for Comms. (so nothing cloud backed up like WhatsApp). I keep any notes in an encrypted file on my desktop. I disable GPS when traveling.

You have been reading too many spy novels my guy!

Offline Andywb

You can never remove all risks.  Twice I have finished a punt, and been walking back to the car and bumped into a work colleague (different colleague, different girl and location) within 2 minutes of leaving the girl's building. I usually punt within 30 minutes drive of home........ but travelling further would take too long. Both occasions, a bit of chitchat, and then on my way. No problems. It has not put me off punting.

Offline PaulRuff

Definitely some massively overthinking things here, taking some of these precautions would remove the fun from fucking other women & I probably wouldn't bother in the first place!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I agree with PaulRuff, in that if you are this paranoid  :unknown: I am not 100% sure this is for you in the first place  :unknown:

Online RandomGuy99

It's an excellent disguise. You'll blend right in. Might take a while to get off before you shower. The SP can probably help you put it back on again, but allow 30 minutes in your booked time for this as tinfoil wrapping would be extra.

Offline deg_dilemma

You can never remove all risks.  Twice I have finished a punt, and been walking back to the car and bumped into a work colleague (different colleague, different girl and location) within 2 minutes of leaving the girl's building. I usually punt within 30 minutes drive of home........ but travelling further would take too long. Both occasions, a bit of chitchat, and then on my way. No problems. It has not put me off punting.

So a couple of times I've been on my way to a punt and I've bumped into this guy from work and it's real awkward like he wants to have a bit of chitchat but I'm like 2 minutes away from the girl's building and I just want to get my end in.

Offline myothernameis

I agree with PaulRuff, in that if you are this paranoid  :unknown: I am not 100% sure this is for you in the first place  :unknown:

Well dont think he that's paranoid, in his one and only review, he has around 30 punts under his belt.   So would say either he is a seasoned punter, and knows whats he doing, or he is just trolling with us  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online mr.bluesky

Online mr.bluesky

It's an excellent disguise. You'll blend right in. Might take a while to get off before you shower. The SP can probably help you put it back on again, but allow 30 minutes in your booked time for this as tinfoil wrapping would be extra.

You'll look like an alien though and scare people 👽

Offline myothernameis

Very first cyber-man design

Offline Murray Mint

May I suggest that if you are susceptible to paranoia and/or worse, guilt, then this hobby is not for you – it will take away too much of the enjoyment!

I do have to admit, though, that having seen this subject come up from time to time, obstacles such as joint bank accounts and inquisitive (or, worse, suspicious) wives/partners can be difficult to avoid. This has got much worse as we rarely have a need to use cash – particularly of the folding sort.

Online RandomGuy99

You'll look like an alien though and scare people 👽
This might cause UFO sighting reports to increase around SPs' venues.

But that's ok as it would divert attention from ordinary men hanging around the area while waiting for their booking time.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

So a couple of times I've been on my way to a punt and I've bumped into this guy from work and it's real awkward like he wants to have a bit of chitchat but I'm like 2 minutes away from the girl's building and I just want to get my end in.

Not bothered about the rest of your body being with the girl then?  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

But of course we are forgetting that single blokes punt too. So why the need for any paranoia or thinking it’s sly to punt.

It’s the stigma of it all.

I forget how many times I’ve heard the expression,
“You wouldn’t catch me paying for it”

😂.      I always laugh if somebody says that. Cos one way or another you can bet we have. 😂

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Purchase one of these

Online mills_and_bhuna

Try reverse psychology.
Just tell her straight out that you booked 3 Colombian hookers for £1K for two hours of cocaine fuelled debauchery with watersports, rimming both ways, getting pegged with a 10 inch strap on and doing unspeakable things with chairs, belts and oranges and she'll probably be relieved when she finds out it was a £140 GFE .
She'll probably want the 860 you saved towards a new kitchen though.

Offline hairdownthere

I've bumped into people I know a couple of times, they've asked why I'm in the area and I just say I'm buying something from someone on Gumtree, end of inquisition!

Offline willie loman

I've bumped into people I know a couple of times, they've asked why I'm in the area and I just say I'm buying something from someone on Gumtree, end of inquisition!

good idea, fortunately for me, being outed would have little consequence, not married, no social position to lose

Online webpunter

Dont tell your mum
Even if she asks you if something is on your mind, you seemingly being paranoid 
& to try to get you to tell her she tries to bribe you after bath time with a hot chocolate & your favourite biscuits

Online mr.bluesky

Dont tell your mum
Even if she asks you if something is on your mind, you seemingly being paranoid 
& to try to get you to tell her she tries to bribe you after bath time with a hot chocolate & your favourite biscuits

:D unless of course his mum is a service provider he doesn't know about.

Offline standardpostage

Should this thread be in the joke section ?

Some of the replies are laugh out loud  :lol:

Offline hunkybc

Dont take anything into a punt that could reveal your identification!
Be careful of perfume...it lingers.
Be careful of other scented body washes if you shower!
Be careful of any lingering stray hairs!
Start wearing a hat, sun glasses in the summer!
Study material on his to go unnoticed!
Pray to the punting gods!

Good luck!

Online RandomGuy99

Always look over your shoulder.

You might get a sore neck and/or walk into a lot of lamp posts.

Offline peroxidefox

Well dont think he that's paranoid, in his one and only review, he has around 30 punts under his belt.   So would say either he is a seasoned punter, and knows whats he doing, or he is just trolling with us  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Thankyou for the recognition. The title was meant to be slightly attention grabbing, not tinfoil hat in any seriousness. Sorry if anyone took that too seriously.
The early post someone made to the wiki stuff was very useful and confirmed that I'm largely getting it right. Thx for that.
The other comments have been fun ;-)

In other news my second review was gonna be Jenny from Star Asian, but thats now slightly moot.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:38:45 pm by peroxidefox »

Offline Snagbadjer

I'd never share a bank account with someone in a million years, personally. And I'd never be guilt-tripped or emotionally blackmailed into it. I used to do everything in Incognito mode but don't really bother now as they have all our data regardless. If it's just to hide stuff from the missus I'd take out a grand in cash, say it's for a mechanical fault on the car she wouldn't understand (I wouldn't either) and then get ten or so punts out of that. You could keep the cash in a work locker, inside a book cover, or in a waterproof bag kept inside the cistern!

Online pythondan

Things that have caused me pain are perfume and glittery make up.

With regard to the first the worst problem was when I saw a girl at Funplace in Birmingham who was drenched in the stuff and I was unable to have a shower after the event. Once back in the car I started home but realised I stank of the stuff and that it had permeated my shirt. I stopped at a supermarket, bought a new shirt, and then found a service station that had a shower and so was able the clear up. Had to bin the original shirt though.

Another occasion the girl I saw had some sort of glittery make up. On my way home the sun glanced of the makeup on my face whilst I glanced at myself in the rear view mirror whilst in stationary traffic. Again visited a service station for a good scrub.

These incidents could have given the game away if I had not been alert and managed to clean up.

My tip is to have a plan to be able to shower and get replacement clothing if needed. I am now a member of a gym and now try to do a workout and have a sauna and long shower before going home.

Offline JontyR

Confused- how does it attach to your cock?
It doesn't. One bollock through each hole and the moustache tickles your barse.

Tsk. Beginners.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 09:24:11 am by JontyR »

Offline GreyDave

When punting beware of ring doorbells, and if any ring doorbells near to where your are punting, know your location, and any friends of your wife ect, that stay near by.  Your wife (don't know if your married or going out with someone) friend contacts your wife and says, I seen Johnxx, going into a flat across the road from me

This happened to me, fortunatly I work in refitting so was able to say looked at a job for pricing out for Landlord...never got back to firm ...alsobumped in to a little old lady neighbour who I reckon knew exactley what id been up to as she was mates with the lady landlord  :scare: :scare:

Online RandomGuy99

You'll need to watch out for this now

BBC News - UK start-up to beam 4K video from space station
External Link/Members Only

Lol

Offline JustaPunter

I don’t think this pastime is really for the OP.

He hasn’t even mentioned having a fake passport, plastic surgery, a second home, second car and of course a second family as cover

Offline newhere456

I have CCTV at home which picks up my every move, don't get CCTV if you can possibly avoid it.