Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-ANGELA Swinton  (Read 2582 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline serg21

Meet happened a couple of months back, used to be the famous red door now it's grey great comms by text, this was a 15 minute session but was there over 20 minutes so definitely no rushing. Made my way over once there road can be quite busy if that's a problem door opened Angela was dressed in a skimpy outfit with knee high boots looked really good had her tongue down my throat before i knew it, she then dropped to her knees and unzipped me and had my cock right to the back of her throat after a few minutes of this we made our way up the stairs when i noticed she had a 9 inch dildo up her arse my days this was amazing, i stopped her on the stairs and started fucking her arse with the dildo she was loving it. We made our way to the bedroom and carried on deepthroat loads of dfk throughout,  she was getting really horny with the dildo up her arse and suggested i put my cock up her arse few minutes of this and i couldn't hold out any longer and came deep in her mouth, was there over 20 minutes so definitely no clock watching, best sex i have ever had. Angela is a really nice person and makes your time feel really special plan to see her again and again.

Offline Numberone

Well done......finally!
How much did you pay?

Offline serg21

Well done......finally!
How much did you pay?
sorry mate £60 absolute bargain
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 11:35:48 pm by Iloveoral »

Online scutty brown

always helps if you link to the girl's profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447706931494 / 07706931494

Offline Bustydusty

Great sp Angela definitely one of the best

Worth spending a bit more more time with her if you can as she’s up for pretty much anything - lovely arse esp

Offline LondonDominic

I've been trying to see her for ages but will try again!

So no extra charge for anal? I notice that it isn't mentioned on her likes list.

Offline Bustydusty

No extras at all and never been refused anal by her, not sure why it’s not on her likes anymore