Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Hanna69 Aldgate East  (Read 754 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392973) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

On the day in question, my regular bailed out of a booking with 45 minutes notice so I was disappointed and started traipsing around. I should have accepted defeat for the day, but instead I texted Hanna.

It's the girl from the pictures; Mixed race latina. She looks a bit older and perhaps with added timber. Her hair did not look like the photos; It looked more afro.

She speaks a bit of English and agreed to fk without extra.

Lights dimmed; We got on the bed. The room was tiny and cramped. Some snogging. When the kit came off there were signs of wear and tear. I could not help thinking of the girl who cancelled me and I could not get fully into the swing of this punt.

Services : A bit of vigorous owo followed and a bit of 69. I felt crushed underneath her and the air was stuffy and sweaty. I wasn't feeling it really.

Eventually I called time on that. Rubbered up and started shagging.

She was on top of me in CG for the shag. I decided to stay there and pump from below. She took it well with no restrictions and snogged me a little more. I got myself over the line.

I think this was fairly short like about 18 minutes duration. Any longer and my urge would have dissipated. Bright side: She did what was asked and I cannot complain.

External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

a bit of 69. I felt crushed underneath her and the air was stuffy and sweaty. What an awkward situation to be in. As Meatloaf once sang, "This could be heaven or this could be hell". Unfortunately for you it was the latter. No wonder you were disappointed mate, she looks gorgeous in her AW gallery. A more than passing resemblance to your mate Dayana. Thanks for reviewing, otherwise i may have made the same mistake when next on my travels.  :drinks:

Offline bedhedred

I reckon she would have been hot stuff a few years ago.

Last meatloaf song I mentioned... 😁
I want a bit more Rimming next time if I go for the hour.

I thought about getting ultra clean with the burn of alcohol gel on the ring piece! 😂

A certain meatloaf song comes to mind!  :lol: :lol:

Offline MrMohican

On the day in question, my regular bailed out of a booking with 45 minutes notice so I was disappointed and started traipsing around. I should have accepted defeat for the day, but instead I texted Hanna.

It's the girl from the pictures; Mixed race latina. She looks a bit older and perhaps with added timber. Her hair did not look like the photos; It looked more afro.

She speaks a bit of English and agreed to fk without extra.

Lights dimmed; We got on the bed. The room was tiny and cramped. Some snogging. When the kit came off there were signs of wear and tear. I could not help thinking of the girl who cancelled me and I could not get fully into the swing of this punt.

Services : A bit of vigorous owo followed and a bit of 69. I felt crushed underneath her and the air was stuffy and sweaty. I wasn't feeling it really.

Eventually I called time on that. Rubbered up and started shagging.

She was on top of me in CG for the shag. I decided to stay there and pump from below. She took it well with no restrictions and snogged me a little more. I got myself over the line.

I think this was fairly short like about 18 minutes duration. Any longer and my urge would have dissipated. Bright side: She did what was asked and I cannot complain.

She looks great - her 'likes' list is virtually non existent though. You got stuff like owo which she definitely doesnt list on her profile... not sure why girls do this as its a red flag to me if everything has to be negotiated over the phone or in the room.

Would be great if she did CIM or facials

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the wave off  :drinks:

Her  pics promised more than Giselle but guess both these lasses were misrepresenting their offers.  :dash:

Nearly saw her today but thankfully she wasn't answering.
Just another dead end on a recce around Bermondsey and Whitechapel.
One more stop to check and a new masseuse to try tomorrow.