Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina Sweet1 - Paddington  (Read 2619 times)

11 review(s) for Karina_Sweet1 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Online pbrown355

Hi Guys,
My first London post and it is from a few weeks ago because I couldn't find the lady's profile. Found it now.
External Link/Members Only
Not sure why this hasn't posted as a link but will make her findable.
Comms were straightforward. I phoned, brief chat, postcode and off I went. Not an easy journey for me as when I got off the tube I only had my punting phone which is so old I can't get maps. Took a cab for about 800metres! Wasn't actually difficult, my fault.
Good enough area in a road of small hotels and apartments.
Usual behind door stuff going in. Very pleased with the reveal. She is the girl in the photos, attractive, slim, huge boobs.
She was very pleasant and willing. Would have put the condom on straight away but I said no and took more control which she was happy with.
So I spent a few minutes playing with those breasts while she played with my balls.
Once I was hard we did some OW, her lying on her side, me kneeling up and thrusting into her mouth. Very nice. Unfortunately I was getting much too excited much too quickly so we stopped and I went back to playing with those breasts again.
After a few minutes of this she suddenly pulled her knees up over her own shoulders presenting me with her pussy and ass. I couldn't resist the invitation and set about her pussy with my fingers and tongue.
Before I could get into this, and her ass, as much as I would have liked I was getting over excited again.
I thought I'd better enjoy at least a little penetration so I climbed on, with her still in the same position and very quickly came. All of this was about 20 mins. My fault it was too quick, nothing too deliberate on her part except for me finding her irresistible on the day. Once finished there was no hurry getting me out.
This cost £80 for 30mins. Next time I'm in London I intend to go back and enjoy her anal offering for an extra £20 and last a little longer as well.
It wasn't the most brilliant GFE, but I was very happy with all of it. Her breasts were neither firm nor floppy, but at that size they are never going to point forwards.
Hope that's helpful

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, £20 too much for me. If she was £60 I would risk it

Offline Sinz

Tempted to try her, just to fuck her in her panties in this pic

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

She changes profile regularly and reviews and comments on her previous profiles are ominous.

Research advised.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:33:44 am by mrhappypants »

Online PLeisure

Jeez, her face is alarmingly masculine - gender reassignment?

Offline Sinz

Jeez, her face is alarmingly masculine - gender reassignment?

You are right, she looks better with a mask  :D

Offline LLPunting

Has had numerous profiles which speaks volumes about the reliability of this girl if she's constantly reinventing herself.

This is something like the 6th profile I've seen for this dodgy Romanian.

WGFKA:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13614