Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: indian girls agency  (Read 2187 times)

midlandz_boy88

Hi
looking for an indian to shag in london.
does anyone have any experiance of tia, ria or asia at sugarbabes international agency.
Aw has not brought anything up that i fancy. size 6-8 is a must and maybe 10.

are there any other agency that have indians in them

thanks

sean70

Hi
looking for an indian to shag in london.
does anyone have any experiance of tia, ria or asia at sugarbabes international agency.
Aw has not brought anything up that i fancy. size 6-8 is a must and maybe 10.

are there any other agency that have indians in them

thanks

OP try Maya in Paddington fits your size criteria. Her ad is on Viva St. See her a few times can be a bit moody if a prev punter has pissed her off but generally a great punt

Offline NoStringsFun

External Link/Members Only

PM me for her aw link.

Only punted with mainly British SPs and one Polish. Not punted with an Asian/Indian so may have to try this site out. If anyone has reviews please share otherwise I will TOFTT

Offline Iceman007

I remember booking Asia through Sugerbabes last year when she was based in Paddington. Sugerbabes don't provide details of service when booking with them so when I do meet Asia I confirm if the services I was looking for was on offer (DFK and OWO) and both were declined as something she doesnt do. I walked away. Sugerbabes phoned me straight after to see what happened and I explained that the services I was after were not available and mentioned that you wasted my time.

I believe this is the same girl External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I would probably avoid this one

YidArmy

A lot easier to pull a decent Indian girl than find a decent Indian WG in my experience. They are usually well up for some cock if you have your own house, car and look half way decent.

Offline MajorPayne

A lot easier to pull a decent Indian girl than find a decent Indian WG in my experience. They are usually well up for some cock if you have your own house, car and look half way decent.

I'd love to try another nice Indian girl.  My first was a 18yo university student at Annabellas in Milton Keynes but sadly she has left now.

A little on the old side for me - can anyone comment on Neata?  External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

I'd love to try another nice Indian girl.  My first was a 18yo university student at Annabellas in Milton Keynes but sadly she has left now.

A little on the old side for me - can anyone comment on Neata?  External Link/Members Only

Never mind, I found a few reviews for Neata none of them were positive.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

No experience, however she done a video for Real Punting, have no link, at least it may give you an idea if you find the link.

midlandz_boy88

Its not that easy to pull an indian girl. If it was i would not be punting for one lol. Emailed suvarbabes about tia but may be having secon thoughts after a comment in here.

YidArmy

Its not that easy to pull an indian girl. If it was i would not be punting for one lol. Emailed suvarbabes about tia but may be having secon thoughts after a comment in here.

Are you Indian? I have friends who are and they don't seem to struggle pulling Indian girls online or in general. I've dated a few Indian girls myself.

But if you want to punt them, good luck as Indian WG's are notoriously useless cunts. They charge a premium because they know a certain type of male will pay for the 'Asian Babe' experience no matter how fucking rubbish that is.

midlandz_boy88

Yes am indian and its harder to pull an indian girl then other girls. Hence punting for them. Whats the location like of the gorls in sugatbabes agency