Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Deveraux - Chelmsford  (Read 1225 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7061893) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline r2012121020

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

All good, initially over AW mail and then SMS on arrival.

Nice flat on the top floor of a fairly grotty building on a busy main road in central Chelmsford, with a broken lift (sigh)

Budget

£280 for 90 minutes

The girl

A bit curvier than I normally go for, with a nice spankable rear and sweet breasts. No face pic, but she is pretty.

The event

Dominant by me with fingering (profile says gently only), RO, OWO, spanking, covered penetration all with restraints on. Profile says 'Frankly speaking, I love sex'. Well she certainly liked orgasming, or pretending to extremely well. I lost count. She is super responsive to touch and a delight to tease.

Only neg here is kissing. Profile says french kissing. I didn't get anything close.

Would I return? Yes, possibly although FK is normally a requirement for me. In the right kind of dominant scenario where the lack of kissing made sense.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Thanks for the review OP. Her body looks average/ flabby from her profile pics and in the past when i attempted to book via aw messaging; her reply times were super slow. But glad you had a good experience.