Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alluring Amber - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1541 times)

6 review(s) for Alluring Amber  (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Think she's a bit of an underrated WG tbh. Not many reviews albeit all positive but i thought she was great. Really passionate, great sex and great DFK.

Lovely curvy body just right IMO, nice meaty arse and big natural tits. Facially nothing special but sort of cute ish GND type of look. Sort of type you see at Work. MILF ish type.

Logistics:

All by text, very quick and swift. Hotel number given when you arrive.

Hotel in Hemel Hempstead. Free hotel parking.

Looks:

English, 40s and friendly. Nice curvy size 12 body, big arse, big natural tits that sag a bit but no biggie. Just my body type tbh. Facially nothing special tbh but kinda GND cute type of look.

Services used:

DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming on her, Face sitting, sex in 3 positions. £90 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

Friendly from the get go. Start off with lovely standing DFK and foreplay, great stuff. Then start teasing her etc and kissing her arse then i rim her with her bend over.

Then she mounts me for great DFK and lots of passionate foreplay. Then standing OWO and this good, no issues with it. More lovely teasing and foreplay.

Then onto the bed, more constant DFK and caressing. Then she sits on my face while sucking my cock, tbh not really my thing. This wasn't a turn on but i guess it's her thing. Then RO and she gets into it or seems to. And gets fairly wet. Nice fake moans etc.

Then CG, this was great. Her hands and body sunk into me as we DFK and start going at it more passionately. Missionary and she allows for pounding and more DFK throughout.

Then doggy, you can pound and some spanking and then i cum.

Top girl, definitely recommend. If you like women in their 40s with a curvy body and great passion.

Her body is like Lianna Desire's before she ballooned and similar attitude.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 11:09:27 pm by JonasG »

Offline JonasG

Saw her for a 2nd time and an even better session than the initial meeting.

She's really top notch when it comes to constant DFK, foreplay and teasing. Fun sex as well.

A lot of nice fairly fast fingering when she got really wet this time too.