Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: friendly hotel near basildon  (Read 933 times)

manlikemark

Need to find a hotel in or around basildon for a daytime visit with a lady from around lunchtime one day anyone know of one ?

Offline dieseldriver

If don't mind a twenty minute drive from Basildon, the Ibis in Thurrock. Its also used by two Wg's, one who told me the staff know her, and usually gets a room next to another WG. Day rates same as overnight rates.

Offline masseyferguson

Do we name hotels on here, is it unwelcome publicity and rapidly render a location distinctly " indiscreet " ?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:05:21 pm by masseyferguson »

Offline barney

I agree in principal about not naming hotels but as someone who 'sits on both sides of the desk' I would advise you that many GMs are fully aware of what goes on and can and do recognise the WGs and use discretion as to whether or not to turn away.
The Campanile in Basildon. Its ok as rooms scattered across the site and many quite discreet, with reception in detached central block.

From the knowledge I have I would again advise if you have a choice  then to beware or at least be careful of local Travelodge venues due to staff vigilance.

manlikemark

thanks for replys guys not sure if naming is a problem as only members can see i guess if anyone wants to pm me rather then post here please do

i dont mind drive from basildon so thank you for the reply :)

this is a for a meeting with a ex but has to be daytime and needs to be localish to her but being only want daytime not overnight this is why i asked for somewhere like this as most hotels dont let u in room till 2/3pm lol

manlikemark

does the Campanile do day rates

I agree in principal about not naming hotels but as someone who 'sits on both sides of the desk' I would advise you that many GMs are fully aware of what goes on and can and do recognise the WGs and use discretion as to whether or not to turn away.
The Campanile in Basildon. Its ok as rooms scattered across the site and many quite discreet, with reception in detached central block.

From the knowledge I have I would again advise if you have a choice  then to beware or at least be careful of local Travelodge venues due to staff vigilance.

Offline barney

Not sure re Campanile day rates to be honest. Sorry mate.

Just a further bit of info on naming hotels chaps,  some establishments within the budget chains have had and may have aliases on sites like this to identify if, when and where WGs are operating.
Some are on a crusade to stop it, others will ignore it as long as it doesn't bring complaints etc from other hotel guests

manlikemark

thats ok might just have to ring them book and hope we can get in the room early to make most of it

Not sure re Campanile day rates to be honest. Sorry mate.

Just a further bit of info on naming hotels chaps,  some establishments within the budget chains have had and may have aliases on sites like this to identify if, when and where WGs are operating.
Some are on a crusade to stop it, others will ignore it as long as it doesn't bring complaints etc from other hotel guests

Offline dieseldriver

Some hotels in other countries would find it strange if WG's and their punts didn't use their premisis!!