Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 2012 times)

Offline olkingclancy

Was not very welcome at Janthip Thai yesterday. I popped in yesterday and asked if it was possible to get a massage. The receptionist, who was young and nice looking, said they were fully booked. I enquired about tomorrow and if I could book and was told to call back the next day.
Now I was getting the impression she didn't really want me there and I didn't feel very welcome.
I asked who was working she said 2 different girls but I didn't need to know who they are as it didn't matter if I wanted a massage as it made no difference. At this point I had had enough of her rudeness so I left rather than reply that different masseuses had different massage techniques. I was quite annoyed that she just presumed I was mongering.

I haven't been to Janthip before so I was keen to try it. Am I wasting my time with this place ?

I have used Royal Orchid and the Chinese place at 55 up the road. Have not really had good experiences at either. Beginning to wonder if I should give up on the massage places and just book Lily White instead

Offline Beamer

You can't really compare these three.
Thai Janthip is hit and miss. Depends on the girl as to what is on offer. Pretends to be legit.
Thai Royal Orchid is a guaranteed hj - you would be lucky to get much more. Like Janthip pretends to be legit.
At No 55 its a typical Chinese masquerading as a massage shop when in reality all the girls are happy to do anything.

Offline olkingclancy

That's what I thought

Had a nice girl in RO a few weeks ago and she did the HE for £20 but I couldn't even put my hand on her bum. There's a fat girl who seems to be there all the time. I don't know who that is ?

Went to 55 and had a young Chinese girl. But I only got her rather than the older Chinese who seem to be in there because I said I would go. I was hoping for Kat who got review a few weeks ago but alas. This one said she was Kat but I don't believe it. She let me go down on her but she seemed
to enjoy it so much that I think I should have been charging her.!

I really would like a nice sensual massage with kissing. I have booked TNT 3 times but each time she has let me down last minute. Now she has put her prices up. I am really struggling to find the sort of nice sensual massage I had when I was in London.  :(

I saw xHannaHx but while she did rimming I didn't get any kissing. I don't seem to be having much luck

Offline Beamer

What are your priorities?
Hj ?
Sex?
OWO?
Etc. Etc........

Offline olkingclancy

What are your priorities?
Hj ?
Sex?
OWO?
Etc. Etc........

Looking for sensual teasing massage. Lot of credit card swipes and reach unders. DFK would be the icing on the cake.
XHannaHx promised it on her profile but did not deliver. I'm probably too ugly lol
TNT looked about right but has seriously messed me around and now jacked her prices sky high

Offline houseboot

Had a nice girl in RO a few weeks ago and she did the HE for £20 but I couldn't even put my hand on her bum. There's a fat girl who seems to be there all the time. I don't know who that is ?

I must admit I was initially confused by the the contradiction of reverse oral without being able to touch her bum.

Aren't acronyms wonderful. All things to all people.

However, I think the generally accepted version is reverse oral rather than Royal Orchid.

Offline olkingclancy

I must admit I was initially confused by the the contradiction of reverse oral without being able to touch her bum.

Aren't acronyms wonderful. All things to all people.

However, I think the generally accepted version is reverse oral rather than Royal Orchid.

:wacko:

Offline olkingclancy

Was hoping someone had better experiences around this area or is it a no hope ?

Offline dubs

Offline Fallen58

Who/what is TNT?

It’s a woman who gives you an explosive orgasm

Offline olkingclancy

:D :D :D

She also messed me about three times. Each time I was due to meet her she cancelled with very little notice with different excuses - Ill, hangover, Better offer.....

She's a Feckin time waster and she's now put her prices up

£250 for a wank in a shed !