Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: going to see a British girl with 0 feedback  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Grarrow12

so i'm on adultwork and i see there's this new british girl near my area London to be precise and i'm gonna see her today. but here  is the thing i'm taking a plunge since she has no feedback and has uploaded her verification photo. so i have heard her voice definitely English sounding voice. what do you guys think do you think i should see her or not.

Offline DrConners

You've been a member here since Sept 2015 & this is your contribution to UKP ? Thanks for nothing Mr Leech.

At least post a link FFS !  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Offline Grarrow12

You've been a member here since Sept 2015 & this is your contribution to UKP ? Thanks for nothing Mr Leech.

At least post a link FFS !  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:
here's the link External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

here's the link External Link/Members Only

£150 an hour for a fatty with no face pictures, my area but not for me in a zillion years.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Grarrow12

her dress size is 12 which isn't that bad tbh better than a 14 dress size her tits look decent she claims she is 21 its a sunday so theres not much variety on sundays in london

Offline jackdaw

£150 an hour for a fatty with no face pictures, my area but not for me in a zillion years.  :thumbsdown:

Add no feedback, and it’s hard to see why any Londoner..where there is some choice..would be beating a path to her door.

I suppose where I live, I might to be thinking about the positives..for example, a large chunk of the fat does appear to be tit.

Offline Grarrow12

not wasting £150 for an hour fuck no lol. £80 for half hour seems decent price tbh...

Offline Jimmyredcab

her dress size is 12 which isn't that bad .

I would be very surprised if she could squeeze into a size 12 dress.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

not wasting £150 for an hour fuck no lol. £80 for half hour seems decent price tbh...

We very much look forward to your first review.    :drinks:

Offline Grarrow12

she is located 3 miles away from me which is pretty damn close. a much better alternative then all those Romanians and polish girls tbh

Offline Troydor69

she is located 3 miles away from me which is pretty damn close. a much better alternative then all those Romanians and polish girls tbh

Nothing wrong with Polish girls in my opinion.

Go for the pint and write a review. That’s what this is all about.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would rather travel 20 odd miles for something decent myself.    :hi: :hi:

Punter115

Well stop prattling on about it and see her and make sure you provide a review !
What’s the odds we will not see a review ???

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nothing wrong with Polish girls in my opinion.

You can't link Polish girls with Romanians ---------------- with Romanians you have a 95% chance of a bad experience.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiley9

You can't link Polish girls with Romanians ---------------- with Romanians you have a 95% chance of a bad experience.  :thumbsdown:

Yes I agree Jimmy 95% of Polish girls I have seen have been great SPs however the Romanians are very Hit and Miss mostly Miss  :dash:

Looking forward to your First Review OP.

:drinks:

Offline latecomer

Well stop prattling on about it and see her and make sure you provide a review !
What’s the odds we will not see a review ???

Quite high, I would guess.

Offline Haruki

External Link/Members Only here

Looks like she has no feedback for a reason, I'd think twice before doing that for free never mind £150 an hour!!

Offline ik8133

Looks like she has no feedback for a reason, I'd think twice before doing that for free never mind £150 an hour!!

+1. Member since AW since the 13th of October, if she was half decent she would have had a few positive FB's on AW at least.

Online scutty brown

Offline Marmalade

The genuineness of the OP is more the question. He’s been on here for ages... has he had a punt? Has he even ever shagged a woman?

The SP in question might be a dog, or conceivably not, but if he’s just phoning her to hear the sound of her voice before making his mind up there’s a chance she would clock it and class him as a time-waster (ie put the phone down or make an excuse next time he calls).

And his historic question: “How do you ask a question on AW?”

Does he sound grown up enough to fuck a prostitute? I would maybe think a MeetMe group for SFA might be more of his kind of excursion. But I might be wrong...

Offline shagmore

still waiting for the review, but don't think will be holding my breath

Offline Marmalade

Anoxia’s not good for you.  :D

How about if he does a wee fake review?  :hi: you could always play tease the little fucker troll ...

I’m off to think about sex.

James999

Anoxia’s not good for you.  :D

How about if he does a wee fake review?  :hi: you could always play tease the little fucker troll ...

I’m off to think about sex.

The Bell end has reported you for being rude  :sarcastic:

Seriously, where do these cunts come from  :unknown:

Offline Beamer

He's reported you for being rude........or is it Marmalade?  :hi:

Offline stevedave

The Bell end has reported you for being rude  :sarcastic:

Seriously, where do these cunts come from  :unknown:

To be fair, you are rude. And we wouldn't have you any other fucking way  :drinks:

Offline Grarrow12

Honestly like i forget my password to the site and only recently got it sorted out but I won’t take a little fucking random shithead talking to me like he knows me. I don’t mind cheeky banter but there’s a limit even i will tolerate.

Online finn5555

Honestly like i forget my password to the site and only recently got it sorted out but I won’t take a little fucking random shithead talking to me like he knows me. I don’t mind cheeky banter but there’s a limit even i will tolerate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline toon972

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

He fucked a barrage balloon for £80, honestly who fucks british girls these days, they are worse than romanians.

Offline shagmore

Not much to go on from her AW profile, you might as well go in blindfolded.

Offline Marmalade

Easy. Tolerate or fuck off. The rules define what is tolerable on here.

You made a big song and dance about, woohoo "i'm gonna see her today"   :yahoo: :yahoo: then you (presumably) didn't.  :sarcastic:

That's like standing in the queue at Tesco's having filled your shopping trolley and then phoning a friend to ask if it would be better to shop online. Oh but hey you get to talk about it.

Offline BillGoldberg

He fucked a barrage balloon for £80, honestly who fucks british girls these days, they are worse than romanians.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
 :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup: